Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Hi everyone S&S mods are now open for business.I'm starting this very small and hope to have it grow with more mods and things.Right now I'm just selling my version of a rebuild able atty named the DefCon.I'm sure some have seen the similar ones floating around.Mine are all hand made at my home by myself.I will be taking small orders of 10 at a time.These are made to order,so when you order one and pay I will then make it and ship when its complete.These are very nice units and work very well.They are made of Stainless Steel and I use .999 pure sterling silver for the electrodes along with either 400 or 325 Stainless Steel mesh and Kanthal A 32 awg Resistance Heating Wire.The DefCon can hold approximately 3.5ml of liquid and has been tested for leaks with no evidence of any.Right now I have two different types,Black and Stainless and I can also add a Blue Led light if wanted.I will have more color choices at a later date and other color of LED lights as well.It will come to you fully ready to just add juice and vape.

I'm currently working on something I call the DefCon Atom which I hope will make it through all the testing.I will put up temporary pictures of the DefCon now,but will post better ones later today.

Price for the DefCon is $55 shipped and comes with a 510 drip tip of my choice two extra pre oxidized wicks and some of the Kanthal wire.
For a extra $2 you can have a LED light installed.I only can accept PayPal right now with no mention of Ecig related stuff.I will offer a 10 day money back
guarantee or a replacement if anything should happen to the DefCon as a result of the way its built.Orders are to be taken by PM only and please use the word DefCon in the subject box.It's my wish to make you all a low cost rebuild able atty that works very well and looks nice to boot.If I have left anything out please inform me and I will fix it.Thank you and take care.

DSCF2127-1.jpg

Last edited:

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Congrats on getting approved and I am really looking forward to getting ours! Get ready, because I think you are going to be kept VERY busy. Very nice! :thumb:

Thank you so very much and I look forward to making yours....

WOOOO HOOOOO CHOPPER IS IN BUSINESS
I'M YOUR #1 FAN:facepalm: lmao

LOL first time Ive ever had a #1 fan,thanks man for the support.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Hi everyone S&S Mods are now open for business.I'm starting this very small and hope to have it grow with more mods and things.Right now I'm just selling my version of a rebuild able atty named the DefCon.I'm sure some have seen the similar ones floating around.Mine are all hand made at my home by myself.I will be taking small orders of 10 at a time.These are made to order,so when you order one and pay I will then make it and ship when its complete.These are very nice units and work very well.They are made of Stainless Steel and I use .999 pure sterling silver for the electrodes along with either 400 or 325 Stainless Steel mesh and Kanthal A 32 awg Resistance Heating Wire.The DefCon can hold approximately 3.5ml of liquid and has been tested for leaks with no evidence of any.Right now I have two different types,Black and Stainless and I can also add a Blue Led light if wanted.I will have more color choices at a later date and other color of LED lights as well.It will come to you fully ready to just add juice and vape.

I'm currently working on something I call the DefCon Atom which I hope will make it through all the testing.I will put up temporary pictures of the DefCon now,but will post better ones later today.

Price for the DefCon is $55 shipped and comes with a 510 drip tip of my choice two extra pre oxidized wicks and some of the Kanthal wire.
For a extra $2 you can have a LED light installed.I only can accept PayPal right now with no mention of Ecig related stuff.I will offer a 10 day money back
guarantee or a replacement if anything should happen to the DefCon as a result of the way its built.Orders are to be taken by PM only and please use the word DefCon in the subject box.It's my wish to make you all a low cost rebuild able atty that works very well and looks nice to boot.If I have left anything out please inform me and I will fix it.Thank you and take care.

DSCF2127.jpg

DSCF2130.jpg

DSCF2114.jpg

DSCF2115.jpg

Please understand there is a small waiting period for these once the order is taken.I will do my very best to get them done and shipped fast as I can without skipping out on the quality of them as that is the most important part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread