S.S. Vape Pre-Order Hana Modz V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked & Coiled

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Stratford, NJ
I'll update my running list and post it again in a few. Maybe the OP can add it to the first post.

That would be awesome. Appreciate the efforts, friend.

I called SS Vapes prior to purchasing to understand better their preorder status, as all other preorders were closed. I wasn't given any definite answer, but I was told that "basically we purchased the first 580". Not 100% sure what that means considering other suppliers were taking preorders as well.

That is a bit more comforting to hear. But how long will it take to get to 580? Hana says he's shipping to them once a week starting in 1-2 weeks, and going through April. Sure seems like there's more than 580 preordered going by the rapid growth of transaction numbers.

Also, remember the big point of this thread is to keep eyes out. As we already have anecdotal evidence that at least 2 (probably many more) hana modz v3s have been sold to walk-ins off the street in their B&M location. For a company who has ALREADY TAKEN PAYMENT that is monumentally scummy.

First we have: Svaerik
"I got mine from ssvapes recently. I managed to find a v3 mini by actually CALLING all the dealers, I called the first # for ssvapes and the gentleman there put me in touch with the manager at a different location who happened to have 2 mminis in stock.
I have heard of others getting them from shops that are NOT on the list, so maybe try calling around."

Then we have: charliehall72
"They are pretty terrible about responding to emails. I sent them multiple emails and never got a reply. I called the shops directly and had a good customer service experience through that (and got my mod very quickly considering I ordered on february 19th and already have it) so I would recommend going that route and definitely not getting on the pre order list. My cousin, and many people in this thread, ordered long before I did and are still waiting which I find very interesting."

That's AT LEAST 2 instances we know of where a caller to the store was sent an available mod, which should have been reserved for those whom already paid.

tastyjuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Yukon Oklahoma
Maybe the OP can add it to the first post

Done sir. Thank you for your help in this thread

check post #100 with the updated list

I went ahead and put the list on the very first post on the thread making it easier for people to find rather then scrolling threw pages.

Last edited:

T1lVl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Truthfully I don't mind the wait. Not like I can just go find one. Alao I chose black so I figured I have to wait anyhow considering I haven't seen snyone with a v3 black.

I would like concrete dates, I mean it sucks wr don't even know if hana are making them or if they got enough chips. Guess evolve needs to ramp productions for these amd zna.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

tastyjuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Yukon Oklahoma
I just noticed that I'm the only person on that list that ordered a silver in full size...:rickroll:

Attachments

• so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpg
    so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 27

bce22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
Blackstone, MA
I just noticed that I'm the only person on that list that ordered a silver in full size...:rickroll:

Nice, silver is a sweet color

Im speaking for myself but im sure others too!! LOL

Lol, so very true.

To clarify, I'm order 736, for a full size in gunmetal.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification.

100001083 (placed on March 1, 2014 10:08:11 PM EST)

Full size V3 in Orange.

Not sure if I am happy I am part of this thread or not.

I think I know what you mean, but that statement can mean many things.

I ordered mine on feb 28th at 9 pm lol I wonder if my order will be lumped in with the march group lol

You can only hope... And wait.

GSXMatt

Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
United States
Hey everyone, this was posted on SSVapes Facebook yesterday I guess if anyone hasn't seen it.

Dear Customers,

It has to our attention that a widespread concern has developed concerning our Hana Modz pre-orders. We would like to take some time to address these concerns and ease anxieties.

We are still waiting for our first shipment from Hana Modz. With the delay to their manufacturing process it has pushed back our original release date and our early estimates of when we would be able to begin shipping to our pre-orders. We have been working restlessly to estimate a wait time, taking into consideration the shipment's arrival and our turnaround capabilities. After a long discussion we have been able to arrive at an official estimate. ALL ORDERS PLACED IN MARCH WILL EXPERIENCE A SIX (6) TO EIGHT (8) WEEK WAIT FROM THE TIME THE ORDER IS PLACED. We will be posting an updated estimate at the end of March.

We are receiving inquiries regarding particular positions in our pre-order list hourly. It is difficult to give any kind of concrete number on the list as many people, due to reasons of their own, wish to cancel their order. As many people have heard, your order on the list today could be drastically different by the next day. It is because of this constant flux that it is difficult to determine a set position, and to attempt would take away valuable time.

We would also like to make a point that the number on your order is your order number in our system. It is not a reflection on your position within our Hana Modz pre-order list.

To clear up any misunderstandings regarding payments and order status we have provided the following explanation. All payments for orders placed online are charged at the time the order is placed. The "on hold" status is something that allows our system to better organize our pre-orders and does not affect your order in any way.

To those residing outside the United States that wish to order a Hana Mod we apologize for the even longer wait you will have to endure. To be fair we will be opening our Hana Modz pre-order to our international customers today. PLEASE NOTE ALL ORDERS PLACED IN MARCH WILL EXPERIENCE A SIX (6) TO EIGHT (8) WEEK WAIT FROM THE TIME THE ORDER IS PLACED. Also, all international orders will be shipped via US Postal Service. USPS does not offer tracking beyond customs, SS Vape is not liable for any packages lost beyond customs. Please familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions prior to making a purchase. Our international shipping policy is as follows: Please make sure you are familiar with your country’s e-liquid and e-cigarette customs/importation laws before ordering from S.S. Vape! We will not be held responsible for orders seized by customs, and we will not falsify customs forms to accommodate any orders. Customs forms will all be marked honestly, with accurate product and product value details in accordance with US Federal Law.

If at any point you wish to change your Hana Modz pre-order you may email SS Vape Support at support@ssvape.com. Please note that in order to change your order, be it for a different color or size, SS Vape will need to cancel your current order and refund your account. All order cancellations will follow our company cancellation policy as described in the next section. Once your order is cancelled you may place a new order before or after your refund has been posted to your account, which is the decision of the customer. Unfortunately, once your order is cancelled you will lose that position in the pre-order list that your original order was in. Your new order will be placed at the end of the list at the time that it is placed.

If at any point you wish to cancel your order with us you may place an email request via support@ssvape.com. A representative will reply within 24 hours to confirm your request. Once a confirmation is received, your cancellation will be processed within the following 24 hours. Once an order is cancelled the customer will receive a confirmation email. It may take to thirty (30) days for refunds to post to accounts, depending on your credit card provider. We have made the adjustments and apologize for any customers who have had any difficulties with this.

We understand the excitement and anxiety surrounding the Hana Modz pre-orders. Your thoughts and concerns do not go unheard or ignored. We are doing are best to address them as they come and keep everyone as informed as we can. Our SS Vape Support team is only available Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM, and on Saturdays from 12 PM - 5 PM. We are not a 24 hour support. You may reach us at support@ssvape.com or you may call us toll free at 877-505-0896.

We would like to thank those who have expressed kind words and understanding throughout this situation. We appreciate your support and patronage our company and it does not go without notice. Without our customers, SS Vape would not be where it is today and all that we will be in the future. Helping people to find an alternative to smoking cigarettes and providing them the support, encouragement, and excellent service to do so, is our goal. We pride ourselves on customer service, without our customers there would be no us.

If you have any further questions, concerns, or inquiries please feel free to reach out to us.

Sincerely,

Brigid Crawford
Customer Service Manager

Order #100001037 (placed on February 28, 2014 8:03:18 PM EST)

Full size V3 in Orange.

Hopefully even though I was on the last day of February I'm not subject to the 8 week delay they're talking about. That and most people seem to not have ordered the orange, which hopefully will work in my favor

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

bce22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
Blackstone, MA
I have been really debating on getting this mod from S.S. Vape but don't want to wait a month or two before getting the device. 8^(

No one has received theirs yet so it is impossible to say. Keep in mind that if you pre-order from SSVape you have to pay upfront. If it was me I probably would call up the shops listed on Authorized Dealers and make my decision based on the info provided to me by the store.

Last edited:

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
My local B&M just got a shipment in on Thursday so I bet some of you will start getting yours soon. Not sure how many they got but they did say quantities limited. I thought I wanted a mini but my KFL's would have looked stupid on top of it. The mini is much smaller than they appear in the photos. I picked up a red full size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread