Sample review thread! Share your thoughts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexAlebaster

Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Indiana, USA
I see we have the same taste.:) That is exactly what I ordered yesterday, RY4 and Grey Matter my 2 favorites from MEL and both in their biggest size the 36ml. Now only if they had bigger ml choices...:laugh:
Oh geez. I've been vaping on this Ry4 mix alllllll day today. When I first loaded it up, it was a little strange to me, but after my wicks soaked it in and started feeding the flavors a little more...blew me away.. this is guaranteed going to be in each and every order from this day forward from MEL's. I'm letting the Grey Matter steep a little while longer, maybe 2 days and it should be up to my wanted flavor level. Already still delicious at 3-4 days steeped but maaan, hour after hour it just gets more and more flavorful..can't wait to see this non-menthol mix of grey matter after 2 weeks of steeping. HAS to be 200% delicious.

We do, Samurai! You can order a 4oz or 8oz bottle. Just give us a call at 1-855-Mister-E!
You just blew my mind. o_O
Refer to my avatar picture... that.. = my face when I read this.

Irshred

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2013
Richmond, Va
yes the RY4 and Grey Matter are my stables from mel, Blue Voodoo is starting to work its way in. But i find myself picking either the grey or the ry4 to be my all day vapes. sometimes i alternate them.
Voodoo i cant keep because whenever i take it out other people end up vaping it more than i do. so i try to keep that one to myself now.(until they start vaping and get their own!)

LOL! Happy to help :D

Oh geez. I've been vaping on this Ry4 mix alllllll day today. When I first loaded it up, it was a little strange to me, but after my wicks soaked it in and started feeding the flavors a little more...blew me away.. this is guaranteed going to be in each and every order from this day forward from MEL's. I'm letting the Grey Matter steep a little while longer, maybe 2 days and it should be up to my wanted flavor level. Already still delicious at 3-4 days steeped but maaan, hour after hour it just gets more and more flavorful..can't wait to see this non-menthol mix of grey matter after 2 weeks of steeping. HAS to be 200% delicious.

You just blew my mind. o_O
Refer to my avatar picture... that.. = my face when I read this.

Great picks :D That Blue Voodoo is hard to hang onto!

yes the RY4 and Grey Matter are my stables from mel, Blue Voodoo is starting to work its way in. But i find myself picking either the grey or the ry4 to be my all day vapes. sometimes i alternate them.
Voodoo i cant keep because whenever i take it out other people end up vaping it more than i do. so i try to keep that one to myself now.(until they start vaping and get their own!)

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
We do, Samurai! You can order a 4oz or 8oz bottle. Just give us a call at 1-855-Mister-E!

My mom and sister both loved the MEL juices I shared with them. They were only disappointed that I didn't get a larger bottle of Bermuda Rain (18ml) since I gave them a little less than 1/2 of that one. None of us expected to love that one as much as we did. The other big favorites were the RY4, Grey Matter, and Blue Voodoo (all of which I did get in 36ml) so we'll definitely be reordering in the next couple weeks. Oh and Vape Nectar, which I had only gotten in a 6ml so I didn't share any of that (and had forgotten to pull it out of my own stash to bring over so they could taste it). Yes, I really did forget... don't be looking at me like that! ;)

Anyway, since I usually handle all the online ordering for the 3 of us, I was wondering if it was more cost effective to get some of our faves in 4oz and then just break them up myself. Are you willing to share the prices for the 4oz and 8oz sizes out here so I can pass that along and we can decide how we want to order? Or do I have to call you to get the prices, even if we don't have an order ready yet?

Rickg

Aug 17, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
My recent order arrived with a sample of Pink Lady. I figured it was already steeped and went ahead and tried it in my SMOKTech 1.5 ohm dual coil on my eGo. The first puff or two made me think of pink lemonade, specifically Crystal Light brand. After that I the taste changed slightly and I tasted lemon-cherry Italian ice. Delicious!

This seemed to be a nice light sweet flavor that made me hungry for a real Italian ice. I really enjoy this flavor, and I'm interested in hearing what others have to say about it. I plan on adding a bottle of it to my next order, and if you like Italian ice I recommend you try it.

Irshred

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2013
Richmond, Va
My recent order arrived with a sample of Pink Lady. I figured it was already steeped and went ahead and tried it in my SMOKTech 1.5 ohm dual coil on my eGo. The first puff or two made me think of pink lemonade, specifically Crystal Light brand. After that I the taste changed slightly and I tasted lemon-cherry Italian ice. Delicious!

This seemed to be a nice light sweet flavor that made me hungry for a real Italian ice. I really enjoy this flavor, and I'm interested in hearing what others have to say about it. I plan on adding a bottle of it to my next order, and if you like Italian ice I recommend you try it.

nice just put in another order and kinda interested in this one. hope that i get this sample as well.

AutumnBrook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2013
Grand Haven, mi
So, I've been given samples of apple strudel and pink lady. And I just have to say WOW!!!

I think apple strudel has helped me loose about a pound already from all the late night snacks I am not eating. It's so... Well real is all I can think of. Real apple strudel. I have to fight not to chew when I vape it. Not an all day vape for sure. However it's the best late night munchy I've ever found. And healthier then I thought possible.

I will most likely be going there again this weekend just for that lovely sweet pink lady! Strawberry lemon aid with a citrus kick is what I get. Just sweet enough and strong enough to hold its own even after blue voodoo. It along with blue v are fantastic when i have vape tongue too. I seem to be able to taste them when all else fails. Complex yet makes me feel like a kid with candy. We are all going to go threw this fast.

I was able to place an order for the apple strudel but I was I the store at the time. It wasn't a listed flavor but there seemed to be no problem.

Just got my new MEL order over the weekend and got Pink Lady as my free sample...can't wait to test it out! :)

They made my custom juice for me as well, I wanted Lemon Ice with mint instead of menthol. Note on the invoice indicated it was no problem, maybe I was too eager and tried it right away because it tastes like a lemon halls cough drop. Still tastes like menthol and not mint to me, but I will let it steep for a bit!

Just sent you an e-mail with the pricing info! Just in case anyone else wanted to know, here's what we have for bulk sizes:
2oz (60ml) $25
4oz (120ml) $47.50
8oz (240ml) $82.50

We're considering adding these options to the website. For now you can order these sizes by giving us a call at 1-855-Mister-E

Happy Vaping!!:vapor:

My mom and sister both loved the MEL juices I shared with them. They were only disappointed that I didn't get a larger bottle of Bermuda Rain (18ml) since I gave them a little less than 1/2 of that one. None of us expected to love that one as much as we did. The other big favorites were the RY4, Grey Matter, and Blue Voodoo (all of which I did get in 36ml) so we'll definitely be reordering in the next couple weeks. Oh and Vape Nectar, which I had only gotten in a 6ml so I didn't share any of that (and had forgotten to pull it out of my own stash to bring over so they could taste it). Yes, I really did forget... don't be looking at me like that! ;)

Anyway, since I usually handle all the online ordering for the 3 of us, I was wondering if it was more cost effective to get some of our faves in 4oz and then just break them up myself. Are you willing to share the prices for the 4oz and 8oz sizes out here so I can pass that along and we can decide how we want to order? Or do I have to call you to get the prices, even if we don't have an order ready yet?

wingman399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Olathe, KS
Can we get a flavor profile on your samples? I'm thinking an order is coming soon and I want to know what to request for samples. I loved me some apple strudel but that peach cobbler may be a winner. Plus I have no idea what copperhead is and four of a kind. It's nice to know that I've got a consistent vendor to go to that I know I'll like. BTW that peach melba was delicious. Very close to beating vape nectar.

Awesome! Happy to know you love Peach Melba as much as I do! Or used to I should say... I haven't vaped it in quite awhile! When I first started vaping in 2011 I ran out of pretty much everything and all I had available was Peach Melba and one lonely cartomizer. For 2 weeks! Gotta say... any flavor gets old after that long! haha

As for flavor profiles.... Copperhead is a Blueberry and cream tobacco blend. In my opinion it's much better after it's had at least a week or more to steep. As it steeps the tobacco tones down. Personally, I am not a fan of tobacco vapes in general, but this one has enough sweet creamy goodness for me to forgive it.

Four of a Kind is a blend of four berry flavors. Can you guess which ones?? ;)

Can we get a flavor profile on your samples? I'm thinking an order is coming soon and I want to know what to request for samples. I loved me some apple strudel but that peach cobbler may be a winner. Plus I have no idea what copperhead is and four of a kind. It's nice to know that I've got a consistent vendor to go to that I know I'll like. BTW that peach melba was delicious. Very close to beating vape nectar.

Ooooooh....Copperhead sounds delightful!!!! I may have to request that on my next order. I loved 4 of Kind as well. Think I will need to order a full size of that one next time too!!!

I also need to try out new tanks. I am no longer happy with the ones I used to love. I got a Victory top coil recently and performance wize it is perfect, but it leaks (a lot) out the bottom every time I fill it and dry hits when it is still 1/3 full. I also tried a Kanger T3 and while it is decent, it is too airy and I don't get a good TH. I am thinking of giving the ProTank Mini a try!

wingman399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Olathe, KS
Ooooooh....Copperhead sounds delightful!!!! I may have to request that on my next order. I loved 4 of Kind as well. Think I will need to order a full size of that one next time too!!!

I also need to try out new tanks. I am no longer happy with the ones I used to love. I got a Victory top coil recently and performance wize it is perfect, but it leaks (a lot) out the bottom every time I fill it and dry hits when it is still 1/3 full. I also tried a Kanger T3 and while it is decent, it is too airy and I don't get a good TH. I am thinking of giving the ProTank Mini a try!

Haven't tried the protank mini but I have tried the anyvape davide mini and I like it. It's a little tighter draw than the protank and you can take it apart like the protank 2. I bought two and I'm really happy with them and use them more than my protank.

Irshred

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2013
Richmond, Va

I haven't tried the protank yet but any bottom coil that i have tried so far i have liked better than enything else!

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
Just sent you an e-mail with the pricing info! Just in case anyone else wanted to know, here's what we have for bulk sizes:
2oz (60ml) $25
4oz (120ml) $47.50
8oz (240ml) $82.50

We're considering adding these options to the website. For now you can order these sizes by giving us a call at 1-855-Mister-E

Happy Vaping!!:vapor:

Good to know this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread