• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Santa's coming early to KittyKorner on cvcn.ca! Don't miss this Friday's show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
Stickam :nah: keeps telling me when I try to sign up..."oops, it looks like there is no activity on your facebook account" And wont let me sign up.

What a pain! There are other ways to log in, but I can't remember what they are right this second.... (using accounts other than facebook I mean) Would it help if you made a quick post to your facebook page? Then there would definitely be recent activity...

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
stickam has changed now so that they wait to let u use it after u sign up but u can use google+ account tho too and twitter and youtube
i think a couple of others

Thanks Reddhott! That's the info I was thinking of... just couldn't remember which specific services it allowed as logins. Hopefully one of those will work for you, Rolland :)

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
That was interesting, though some of the technical difficulties hurt my ears a lot. :p

I think if you log in with another account, you don't have access to private message people or use your webcam. I signed up to stickam with my facebook and I'm pretty paranoid it's going to do something annoying, although I have it's post privileges set to "only me" and I skipped all of the creepy "let us find everyone you know" stuff.

Is it just me or this associate every single account with your personal information, getting super creepy ? :)

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
That was interesting, though some of the technical difficulties hurt my ears a lot. :p

I think if you log in with another account, you don't have access to private message people or use your webcam. I signed up to stickam with my facebook and I'm pretty paranoid it's going to do something annoying, although I have it's post privileges set to "only me" and I skipped all of the creepy "let us find everyone you know" stuff.

Is it just me or this associate every single account with your personal information, getting super creepy ? :)

I think facebook in general is creepy, I would never have an acct if I HAD to use my real name....there is a reason I do not associate with "old highschool friends" and other people I used to know...I don't need them messin in my business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread