Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
We'd prefer you didn't stay out (nor anyone for that matter).

I assure you (and all) that this entire thing was done strictly for laughs. I'm sure KD will back me on that when she returns.

With all the seriousness going on in vapeworld right now, five minutes away from it can be a sanity saver. At least for me, that's the case.

Otherwise it's overwhelming. :|
It's OK

The gender thing confuzzles me. My fault. Cmd can use any pronoun they like.

I was trying to help.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I went to art school decades ago and it was then too.

Gravy is made from the pan juices of dead things.
Sauce can be veggies and stuff.

IMO

It's a common argument here, and one there's not really an answer that everyone would agree with (which was the reason she did it). Uncle and I have been spatting about it for years, all in fun. We started it again recently, and it was clogging up a thread.

Unc said, "We should take this to its own thread," semi jokingly. Kat was in the mood to have a little fun with it last night, and that's how we ended up here, arguing about something so silly, that can never be "won".

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Like parmi or parma here, I guess.

images (1).jpeg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I thought that I was being very clever but since we lack a real social and personal context here, I supposed my cleverness was like my beauty only in the eye of the beholder, in this case, me.

...and me, but I'm used to your humor, so maybe it's just for crazy people? :D

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I assure you (and all) that this entire thing was done strictly for laughs. I'm sure KD will back me on that when she returns.

STRICTLY, and PreZACTly for giggles and guffaws!!!!!

Backin' ya up, DpL, but don't lean backwards, k? ;)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I was confused by first wanting non binary. Then saying I don't understand what or means.

I should stay out of these things.
Nah, you should post away to your hearts content. This thread is for fun and yuks...

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It’s not even a question it’s a sentence fragment. This seems like one of those obfusticated data mining things. Someone did a bunch of statistical research on what one answer or the other means and it gets added to your “internet file” which when added to the other stuff there allows some computer to predict your behavior.

Not say this particular instance is like that but it wouldn’t surprise me if someone did it at some point.

Reactions: FranC

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I had a new Texan friend years ago when I lived in WA state. When we stopped for burgers/fries, she did not believe they didn't put gravy on her fries. She asked for it and they just looked at her funny. I guess that was the norm where she was from.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    VERY - VERY - Crisp French Fries - w/ Mayo the best . . . :thumbs:

Second would be w/ Mushroom GRAVY. . . :img:

There's that "GRAVY" thing again (SMH) . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

OH - BTW: Staying out of that previous discussion, since it can be very detrimental & deleterious to the flow of Laughter & Triviality of "GRAVY "vs "sauce" . . . :blink:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread