• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewToVaping

Sep 22, 2015
Hi guys i recently bought from a local supplier and spent $260. After like a week the "brother" of the seller sent me a msg saying he got caught by HiShAm and will be doing the refund when everything is cooled down but just today, he deactivated his acc. Sadly i wanted to get his contact number but he didnt reply me. I have his bank account number though, is there any way to get my money back?

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate and rude

NewToVaping

Sep 22, 2015
Yea I also bought items from him too, not that much though...about $85? They just recently took down their Insta accounts. Kinda surprised cause they really seemed pretty legit. sigh i'm not gonna do anything other than COD anymore.
Damn i wondered how much did he scammed.... and yea they definitely seemed legit.

NotTheHSA

Feb 4, 2016
Some say Batam
Damn i wondered how much did he scammed.... and yea they definitely seemed legit.
Must be a lot of people, he had about 1 k plus followers and he was selling most items at like close to half price. Not to mention they also had a secondary acc for juices haha. After they sent out the HSA message, the comments were filled with people flaming them about the lack of refund and replies.

bigwheeel

Feb 5, 2016
Hi guys i recently bought from a local supplier and spent $260. After like a week the "brother" of the seller sent me a msg saying he got caught by HiShAm and will be doing the refund when everything is cooled down but just today, he deactivated his acc. Sadly i wanted to get his contact number but he didnt reply me. I have his bank account number though, is there any way to get my money back?

Yup I got scammed $250 by the same fella also. Everything seems legit until he said everything got delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread