Sedansa Video Review and Demo, using my standardized ratings system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
Hiya Ned. Yes the Sedansa atomiser did sizzle a bit and was very easy to draw on with fresh batteries. If anything I think it was burning too hot, the vapour was a bit cooked at first. I've given up on it now after trying really hard to get used to it, it just isn't for me. It's a relief to get back to my generic penstyle from Smokester and get some vapour after struggling so long. I'm feeling much more satisfied and less stressed now that I've given up on the Sedansa.

exactly how i felt after returning 3 kissboxes kate...for the foreseeable future,i'll stick to what i know has worked well for me,and what i can rely on...the good,cheap and readily available generics from pillbox/smokester...:)

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
It's a matter of not knowing what you're missing sometimes I think Darcy. I mean I was doing well with my pens from Smokester and happily vaping and giving up cigs and then I read reviews about the Janty and Sedansa. Well I just wondered what I was missing and wanted to see if the ecig experience could get better. In my case with the Sedansa it was much worse and very frustrating and I have a feeling I'd be the same with a Janty. Like you say, better to stick with what works, is cheap and reliable. I needed to find that out through experience in this case but have learned a lesson, won't be splashing out big amounts of cash in the near future on ecigs.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
It's a matter of not knowing what you're missing sometimes I think Darcy. I mean I was doing well with my pens from Smokester and happily vaping and giving up cigs and then I read reviews about the Janty and Sedansa. Well I just wondered what I was missing and wanted to see if the ecig experience could get better. In my case with the Sedansa it was much worse and very frustrating and I have a feeling I'd be the same with a Janty. Like you say, better to stick with what works, is cheap and reliable. I needed to find that out through experience in this case but have learned a lesson, won't be splashing out big amounts of cash in the near future on ecigs.

i couldnt agree more kate:)

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Hiya Ned. Yes the Sedansa atomiser did sizzle a bit and was very easy to draw on with fresh batteries. If anything I think it was burning too hot, the vapour was a bit cooked at first. I've given up on it now after trying really hard to get used to it, it just isn't for me. It's a relief to get back to my generic penstyle from Smokester and get some vapour after struggling so long. I'm feeling much more satisfied and less stressed now that I've given up on the Sedansa.

Hi Kate
I also thought the atomiser was to hot it was like the atomiser was to powerful for what it should be . It was drying out the cartridges well before they should. Causing the atomiser to keep trying out to that's why I kept putting a little liquid down their and that always put the problem right for a while then it would be dry again and also with that you got that burning taste which was quite strong more than I have experienced before with my other e cigarettes.

Well I will see if the replacement performs any better if it doesn't it will go back for a 30 day moneyback guarantee. And that will also apply if
kissboxes don't work out. Because when buying a premium brand you have to take advantage of their guarantee. Something that I never really ever do is never listen to everything you get told. I always listen. Do some research. Looked at the reviews. And what we have to take into consideration is that you might get an updated version than what they have. It's like when you say I'm going to buy that make of car then some people tell you that they're nothing but trouble but the truth is they have never had one of their own.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I'll say it again and again, none of these are perfect, all of them have failures. Sorry to hear you're having problems Kate. I can't blame you a bit for using the money back guarantee. It sounds like a bad atomizer, but I know how you feel, wondering if maybe YOU'RE doing something wrong. I always go through that. ;) IS it me, did I overfill the cart? DId I not screw in the charger well enough? DId I break it, or did it die on its own?

valantis

Jul 27, 2008
Greece
I just received the sedansa DIVA (i live in Greece) and i have to admit that it works just like leaford said in his (excellent) review. The only thing that went wrong is that whenever i draw from the sedansa esig, it makes my mooth and tongue dry right away. I m using the mboro medium taste catridges. Is changing the flavour going to make things better or should i try a different brand or go back to regular cigs?

valantis

Jul 27, 2008
Greece
This is my second one and i m using it for only two days. The first one was the sedansa NANO II which i replaced with the DIVA. I dont remember if i had the same problem with the NANO because i didnt used it very much because it wasnt working as i expected. The NANO II i think isnt for heavy smokers as it has small cartridges and small atomizer. Do you know if there are differences between flavours on the matter of dry mouth? I really want to quit smoking and smoke only my esig which is perfect except the dry mouth. By the way i want to mention that sedansa company replaced the first NANO II with another one right away when i told them that i thought it wasnt working well (they didnt even wait to receive the first one back) and then when i realized that the NANO was working properly but in smaller range than pen-styles (smaller atom, smaller catrdg, smaller bat) i called them again and replaced it with the DIVA. Excellent customer service like sedansa's should always be mentioned for others to know. Thanks for reply Leaford and sorry for my English.

norminall

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2008
Thank you Leaford.
great work.
I had read your review about kissbox and was very impressed.
and had gotten directly to janty site and bought.
But till now (more than 2 mounth) coulndt receive.
So i will wait a little.
I feel that i should buy sedans diva..
but i fear that before i receive it you will review something new else and will say: IT IS THE GREAT ECIG..
İt is impossimble for me to catch you..

valantis

Jul 27, 2008
Greece
Leaford, after using the DIVA e-cig for 4 days the smoke volume dropped very much. I realised that when i screw in the empty battery on the charger the charger's led goes from green to red and when the battery is charged goes to green again which seems normal. Now, the charging time until the led goes to green is only about an hour. Is this normal? Also the batteries last for about 8 hours and then the green led on the e-cig flashes, and i am not using the e-cig sooo much. You said they last longer. I know something is wrong but i dont know what and i was wondering maybe you can help me or anyone else here. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread