Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
.......standing by
I will help in any way that I can :)
possibly the light headed feeling is related to PG.....possibly.
I've never had the feeling. You should be good once you get your nic juice in the mail :)
My mom has tried the mary jane flavors & she said none taste like the real thing. I guess that is one flavor that cannot be duplicated!

I've never bought from juice ....., but have considered it........thanks for the update.

Sellaman

ECF Veteran
.......standing by
I will help in any way that I can :)
Thanks very much. I will need all the help I can get. It sounds as though I'm one of the unlucky ones that have found it almost impossible to adjust to vaping.

possibly the light headed feeling is related to PG.....possibly.
I'm vaping almost 100% VG now to see if it is any better than the flavored PG's that I was vaping.

I've never had the feeling. You should be good once you get your nic juice in the mail :)
I have high hopes for the juices I ordered from the USA. I just hope my order does not get held up in customs.

My mom has tried the mary jane flavors & she said none taste like the real thing. I guess that is one flavor that cannot be duplicated!
You're probably right. I'll just stick to smoking Vietnamese Mint.

I've never bought from Juice ....., but have considered it........thanks for the update.
I didn't buy from Juice ...... It's just that the Aussie supplier that I have got everything from stocks a limited supply of Juice ......

Sellaman

ECF Veteran
It will not hurt a thing. Many people use 50% of VG and 50% of PG and using water will not hurt a thing.
I was told that 'Too much water and you'll kill your atomizer.' .........but maybe that's not right. Anyhow I don't have an atomizer, I have a cartomizer.
I don't want to dilute my VG with PG because I'm experimenting at the moment to see if unflavored 100% VG with water is better for me. I just want to dilute the VG with as much water as I can.
Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Sellaman

ECF Veteran
It would probably get all wet ...

work.7459601.1.flat,550x550,075,f.the-day-the-rain-came-down.jpg

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Glad you like it TT.

Can you tell me if I can successfully dilute 100% VG with water to use in my cartomizer to get great vapor production ?

I've never added water to any juice so I really don't know.

I do know the water is okay with a little Scotch in it unless its a nice single malt then I'd rather have it straight - no ice.

TT

Sellaman

ECF Veteran
I've never added water to any juice so I really don't know.
Well, maybe salemgold will know.
I added water to my VG and it vapes very poorly. I have to add it about 50/50 to get it to absorb into the filler but then when I go to vape, nothing comes out until the second or third drag, and then the vapor production is very very poor.

Will a Smoktech Dual Coil Cartomizers fit on my Joye Ego 650 battery?
And would it be better than the Boge 2.3 ohm cartomizers I'm using at the moment?

Last edited:

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
High VG content and cartos don't mix very well, usually. If you're having to dilute 50/50 to get it wick, that's a no go. Too much water; way, way too much.

The Smoktech DCs have a 510 connection - does the Joye EGO? I don't know, but I'm thinking it does...somebody else more familiar with that PV will have to pop in with an answer, Sellaman, sorry.

DCs vs the Boge 2.3 is a preference thing. You may have some better luck with the higher VG in the DC, but the ohms are lower (1.5on the DC) and that will change the vape flavor and heat and only you know what you will like. And, as with most things vaping, you'll have to try it to see...

Sellaman

ECF Veteran
High VG content and cartos don't mix very well, usually.

Thanks for answering all my questions. Much appreciated!

I have given up trying to dilute VG with water and I'm now diluting my VG with PG at about 30/70 so I reckon that should be OK for cartomizer use. It gives great vapor.

My next issue is with flavorings in my juice. I get a bit dizzy and sick from vaping flavors and only unflavored juices are OK for me. I am hoping that the juices I get from Vaporite will be OK because Todd uses either natural or organic flavorings. I don't know if he uses ethyl alcohol in his juices because that may be an issue as well.

I have met 5 people in the past 2 day that have a problem having flavors in their juices and mostly they all vape unflavored juices. It's not very nice vaping unflavored juices so I'll keep on trying till I can find good flavored juices that don't make me dizzy or sick.

I have also ordered Smoktech XL Dual Coil Cartomisers to see if that will help in some way.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I don't know much about the production of juices but I don't recall ever hearing that anyone put ethyl alcohol in their juice.

And this thing about the flavorings is a real mystery. Basically (as far as I know) they are pretty much the same thing that is used as flavors in many, many kinds of foods.

If you go to the ECF Newbie Section and look around they have a thousand questions about everything, but nothing I can see about juice related illness of any kind. At least, not as far as I can see. But yet you've run into five people who cannot vape flavored juice. This is really strange.

I can't help wonder why!

TT

Sellaman

ECF Veteran
I don't know much about the production of juices but I don't recall ever hearing that anyone put ethyl alcohol in their juice.

You might be having a reaction to ethyl alcohol it is used in a lot of flavours and to thin out some e-liquids.
The green quote was a suggestion by a ejuice maker from the UK

And this thing about the flavorings is a real mystery. Basically (as far as I know) they are pretty much the same thing that is used as flavors in many, many kinds of foods.
Yes, that's probably the problem. The flavors are meant to be eaten and not vaped.

If you go to the ECF Newbie Section and look around they have a thousand questions about everything, but nothing I can see about juice related illness of any kind. At least, not as far as I can see. But yet you've run into five people who cannot vape flavored juice. This is really strange.

That's because a lot of people that have problems tend to give up and you never hear from them. But go to this thread... I get a bad reaction to flavored juices! and you see two people from this forum that are having problems with flavorings in ejuices. And another three are on a UK forum.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Oh, I'm certainly not arguing with you ... just saying I don't understand why.

And six people (and I'm sure there are more) out of the couple million who vape must be people who are sensitive to something in the juice and perhaps they either shouldn't vape or at least not vape flavored juices.

But in any event, I don't have the answers.

TT

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I think that you may have to keep experimenting Sell. It will be hard to find flavors that don't have PG or alcohol IMO. Maybe try the new organic vendor in the suppliers forum. You may be able to search and find what flavors are in the cigs that you smoke? I know that many cigs have anise and chocolate.

edit- That supplier won't work for you. These are her ingredients
My ingredients are: organic flavors in an organic ethyl alcohol base, USP vegetable glycerine and nicotine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread