Sellaman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sellaman

ECF Veteran
I think that you may have to keep experimenting Sell.
Well, I am still experimenting. The juices I got for Vaporite were really bad.....the worst I have encountered. I tried a tobacco flavor with no nic and it made me spaced out. Then I tried a Boysenberry with 6 mg nic and it was by far the worst juice that I have ever vaped. I still have more of Vaporites juices that I have not tried yet but I'm not game to try them.

So , I ordered some samples from James at PARADISE VAPE UK just this morning and I also ordered unflavored 30 mg nic VG to try. I will dilute it with PG I have at home.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
That sounds like a good plan. I have not cared for any of Vaperites flavors either. Organic is not always the best in the vaping world IMO :) I do know another member that could not use PG or alcohol because it would bother her eyes. Some type of allergy I think. What she does is gets the flavoring in the alcohol base and heats the flavoring to evaporate the alcohol off and mixes her own flavored juice that way. It may be something that you want to try if it ends up being the alcohol that you are sensitive to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread