Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I see that my friend Sellaman has made it to Vapor Junction :) He is anxiously waiting for his first kit and juice. He had a kit that he had to return (most of us know that story ) and was ready to give up on vaping. I am very excited that he did not give up and will give it another chance! When he does get his kit I know that he may need lots of help so I thought it might be nice to start this thread for him so that he will know right where to go in order to get help from all of his friends here :)

Sellaman

ECF Veteran
I see that my friend Sellaman has made it to Vapor Junction :) He is anxiously waiting for his first kit and juice.
Thanks salemgold. I am sure suffering from anxiety waiting for my kit from Liberty Flights. I am so happy that you are helping me in so many ways. In desperation, I looked again from a supplier here in Australia, just now, and that made me even more anxious because I wanted to place an order with them but realized that that would be a big mistake because I wouldn't want to order another bad kit. So I'll just sit tight and try and relax.

I'll be standing by on full alert to give any help you need.
Is the volcano ash from Chile bothering you guys very much?
Thanks.....the volcano ash is going over the southern part of Australia and plane flights had to be cancelled. There's no ash here because I live too far north.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Sellaman,

Doesn't matter where you ordered your kit. If you need ANY help at all or have ANY questions that you can't get answered. Please don't hesitate to call for a consultation if the need arises.

Good luck and we hope you have a much better vaping experience this go round.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Maybe if Sellaman tells all of you what happened with his first experince someone here might have had a similar experience and would be able to help him. He could give better details but his first kit came with attys and no nic juice. He had a very bad reaction (dizzy and lightheaded I think) so he cleaned his attys by blowing them out and it made him sick. So I am thinking that maybe his reaction was to the primer fluid. Anyone else have ideas?

He will be back in a bit and could give you more details. :)

SecondChance

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2010
Moody, Texas
Hey Sellaman, best of luck with the new kit, I have bought some hardware from LF and have had great luck with it! I hope your experience will be the same...

Once you have that success you will be more comfortable trying new things from different vendors..... I know you will do well. :) The folks here are as good as they come! And can offer much Great advice... IMO

Best of Luck, SC

Sellaman

ECF Veteran
For my first devestating experience a week ago , I ordered The EGO-TANK Ultimate Pack from Health E Cigarette in Australia. I took 10 drags on the e-cig and felt very spaced out for 5 hours and it was so bad that I was no able to sleep well that night.

I think there must have been something real wrong with the set up I vaped. Some people tell me it was the primer in the Atomizer.

Anyhow , I sent back the kit for a refund and now will try what Liberty Flights has to offer. I'm placing an order through Abe who is a LF salesman and member here on the forum.

And thank you all for your kind support.

Last edited:

Sellaman

ECF Veteran
I know that he will have lots of questions that we will be able to help him with :)
Yes I sure will have. I ordered my supplies off Ecig-SA in Australia and should get my Joye eGo Kit in a couple of days. I also ordered cartomizers and 3 different flavored juice with 0 nic.
It says on Ecig-SA's web site
All Liquid on this site is (0mg) Nicotine Free in compliance with Australian Laws
and I thought that nic was legal in Australia. Anyhow that's what the Australian Customs told me.

Sellaman

ECF Veteran
I just looked again and the site explains that although it is illegal for him to sell nic to you it is legal for you to import a 3 month supply for personal use.
Oh, that's great. Thanks.....
and another question.
Do cartomizers have primer in them when you buy new ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread