Seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe81

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
USA
Hey there! I started E-CIGGING with a Mini USB Model. Then, switched to the M401/402. Then, switched to the 510, the Volcano/Blu, and also the 510. I think I can shed some light on switching....lol.

The flavor in a VK is potent, and based on what you read in the forums, very clean. You also need to remember that you aren't blowing out your atty's and cleaning carts...therefore, no mixed flavors. When I smoke my MARL carts, all I taste is MARL. I don't have any remnants of Cherry, Coffee or whatever liquid I was using in my carts/atty the day before. Even after cleaning.

Throat Hit? Comparable if not better. Whats most importantly, is the throat hit is CONSISTENT! You'll notice within a couple of minutes that, "Hey, I don't need to top off my cart or direct drip to get a throat hit. That's a selling point for me.

As for juice, a cart lasts me just over a whole day, so I refill a LOT less. I can fill a cart with 18-20 drops of juice. I was direct dripping 2 drops at a time into my 510 atty throughout the day (each time I wanted a throat hit). I got sick of even thinking about refilling my carts by the time I was ready to give up my 510.

All of the ECIGS I had were good to me, and led me here, so I am grateful...however the rest of those models just take up space on my desk now.

Hope that helps, and welcome to what I hope will be the best ecig you will try! And hopefully the last.
how about u donate those models to me haha ;)

madvapor

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Sicklerville,NJ
My dear friends, I felt the same way to,been vaping for 16 days,started with smoke 51
okay but clumbsy product (please forgive me didn't know any better at the time),moved to the 801 much much better rather satisfying at times like earlier poster strong battery very important,then after many many hours and days of research I discovered my new BFF THE VAPER KING !!! This ecig is not a substitute for analogs instead analogs is a substitute for the VAPOR KING. IT IS VERY CONSISTENT,no tweaking or modding,just install cart and go.Every draw has great throat hit,flavors taste great,long lasting batteries. I have been very pleased with it ,truly this is what vaping was meant to be.
Good Luck on the journey !!!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
My dear friends, I felt the same way to,been vaping for 16 days,started with smoke 51
okay but clumbsy product (please forgive me didn't know any better at the time),moved to the 801 much much better rather satisfying at times like earlier poster strong battery very important,then after many many hours and days of research I discovered my new BFF THE VAPER KING !!! This ecig is not a substitute for analogs instead analogs is a substitute for the VAPOR KING. IT IS VERY CONSISTENT,no tweaking or modding,just install cart and go.Every draw has great throat hit,flavors taste great,long lasting batteries. I have been very pleased with it ,truly this is what vaping was meant to be.
Good Luck on the journey !!!

Thank you, I have em all, I even have a few new 2 peices coming in to try, we will see, as y'all know, I actually make changes with each shipment, trying to reach perfection.:pWhen China opens up again, gonna try a few new idea's I been playing with.

In the meantime....ENJOY, and thanks for the words, of wisdom:D

Steve:cool:

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
I am a new vaper & I have the 510. While I like it very much. I am refilling & dripping the atty alot. This is my 4th day vaping. I only smoked 3 analogs yesterday. My hubby is seeing how I do then he is going to give vaping a try. (He's been sampleing mine though,lol). Maybe give this vk a try for him. Any of my 510 stuff interchangeable with VK?

kolohe

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Havaiki Nui
I am a new vaper & I have the 510. While I like it very much. I am refilling & dripping the atty alot. This is my 4th day vaping. I only smoked 3 analogs yesterday. My hubby is seeing how I do then he is going to give vaping a try. (He's been sampleing mine though,lol). Maybe give this vk a try for him. Any of my 510 stuff interchangeable with VK?
Aloha! I started with the 510 too - same experience as JenJen. I now have about $300 worth of 510 supplies I bought for myself and my wife in "prohibition" safety storage.

I vaped my 510 for two weeks and my wife refused to join in - the dripping, reloading carts with various teabag mods, etc. turned her off. I initially looked into the VK as way to get her to start vaping. Little did I know that I would embrace the VK as well and the 510 would fall by the wayside.

Sadly, the 510 is not interchangeable with the VK, although you obviously can reload your VK cartomizers with the same juice you have for dripping in your 510. Hope this helps! Aloha!

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Aloha! I started with the 510 too - same experience as JenJen. I now have about $300 worth of 510 supplies I bought for myself and my wife in "prohibition" safety storage.

I vaped my 510 for two weeks and my wife refused to join in - the dripping, reloading carts with various teabag mods, etc. turned her off. I initially looked into the VK as way to get her to start vaping. Little did I know that I would embrace the VK as well and the 510 would fall by the wayside.

Sadly, the 510 is not interchangeable with the VK, although you obviously can reload your VK cartomizers with the same juice you have for dripping in your 510. Hope this helps! Aloha!

I am so jealous! Are you really in Hawaii? If I were Steve I would insist on making personal deliveries to you! Then they could be write offs! Aloha! Love your avatar too! ;)

kolohe

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Havaiki Nui
I am so jealous! Are you really in Hawaii? If I were Steve I would insist on making personal deliveries to you! Then they could be write offs! Aloha! Love your avatar too! ;)
Aloha & Mahalo, JenJen! Yes - I walk my dog along a mile-long white sand beach every AM while puffing away happily on my VK! VK's & Paradise go hand in hand. :thumb:

Thanks for starting this great thread - hopefully we can save some other new ecig fans from the same mis-steps we took. Aloha!

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Aloha & Mahalo, JenJen! Yes - I walk my dog along a mile-long white sand beach every AM while puffing away happily on my VK! VK's & Paradise go hand in hand. :thumb:

Thanks for starting this great thread - hopefully we can save some other new ecig fans from the same mis-steps we took. Aloha!

We were in Hawaii a few years back. Kauai for 5 days and Oahu for 4. I love Hawaii, it is truly my favorite vacation ever. My son loved the surf there... you are blessed! *wonders if kolohe needs a room mate* :D

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Woot!!! Finally, my package arrived today. I am an official vaper!

This thing hits pretty hard haha, I definitely coughed a few times on the first couple of hits. Trying the different flavors, getting down my draw style - got the pass through hooked up to puter.

Today is going to be my last day to have an analog. Still much to learn and experience but I am one happy mama right now.

Thanks Steve! (it looks like you sent me a couple extra flavor carts)

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
woot!!! Finally, my package arrived today. I am an official vaper!

This thing hits pretty hard haha, i definitely coughed a few times on the first couple of hits. Trying the different flavors, getting down my draw style - got the pass through hooked up to puter.

Today is going to be my last day to have an analog. Still much to learn and experience but i am one happy mama right now.

Thanks steve! (it looks like you sent me a couple extra flavor carts)

welcome!!! :)

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Thanks Jen. I am originally from SoCal. Was raised in El Segundo and lived around the South Bay area. Whereabouts are you?

You are one of the reasons for my choice of the VK line. I am so excited about getting settled in with vaping and hope I find my "flavor" so I will never be tempted to light up another analog.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Thanks Jen. I am originally from SoCal. Was raised in El Segundo and lived around the South Bay area. Whereabouts are you?

You are one of the reasons for my choice of the VK line. I am so excited about getting settled in with vaping and hope I find my "flavor" so I will never be tempted to light up another analog.

Ohhh that is nice to hear! Thanks. :D I am a bit of a nut, I know! But I was just so happy to find VK! What flavors have you tried? My favorites tend to be the coffee/cappuccino/chocolate flavors.

I was born in Long Beach, lived in Lakewood, and moved out to Murrieta/Temecula area in 1990. So total california girl! ;)

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
I actually lived in Long Beach for a bit many years ago. It was going to hell then where I was, can only imagine it now. Was in Hawthorne when I finally moved from California. I don't miss much there, except maybe Magic Mountain or Disneyland *snicker*

The flavors I've tried so far (and it's going to take time to adjust as they're all brand spanking new cartomizers) are, as previously mentioned, the Peach Cobbler, regular Peach, Mint (just something not right about smoking gum ... and I've never liked menthol - but anyway...). Also Pear (which also tastes like regular Peach which tastes like a cross between inhaling incense and a very strange liqueur undertone), French Pipe Tobacco (really Steve? uhh... ok...), and the RY4, which is really a bit strong for me.

I also got 2 small bottles of liquid in Peach (regular unfortunately) and Virginia. I am actually trying to vape the liquid out of one of the carts to refill with this. I think I'm going to be a regular tobacco flavor girl for a while. There's just something very foreign about these "flavors" that I don't think is going to help my transition right off the bat.

I am already learning that my personal "thing" is going to be taste and vaporage (love lots of SMOKE stuffs!). Throat hit is of no consequence and as this thing had me choking like a teenager taking their first .... hit, I definitely think I'll be finding ways to cut DOWN the throat hit LOL.

At any rate, you have fun out there in Califay girl, enjoy them earthquakes for me hmm? ;)

Fractious

Oct 9, 2009
Ok, so I know this thread is old but I had to reply. JenJen, you are another reason I picked the VK. :) Been vaping now since Saturday the 10th and really enjoying it. I have not quit analogs completely because I have to conserve my carts. :( I ordered way to high of a strength and can't handle vaping them, makes me sick. I only ordered 5 carts (1 pack) of the 18 mg Mboro which I have been using. I just placed another order this morning (Thursday, not sure what time zone this forum is in...). This time I ordered the Peach Cobbler (because of all the rave reviews), Nuport (because I smoked them for 10+ years) and Cinnamon because, well I love the flavor/spice. I also ordered a 20ml bottle of 0 nic menthol so that I can cut my 36mg bottle... Its funny, when I first ordered the VK Ultimatum kit I was giddy like a school girl, I am now recapturing that feeling because V4L is already showing my order shipped!! :)

As a side note, I too am from Southern California, Orange County :) and moved to AZ (Tempe).

PS: Again, thank you to everyone who has posted about this product, from new users to vets (well vets in my mind, regardless of what you may call yourself). All of the reviews really helped me in picking the only PV that should be available haha.

PSS: Also, I have to say sorry because I just may post a few times because I want the banner!!! :cool:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
How is it possible that people who try the 510 AND the VK prefer the 510? I guess we all have different preferences, but sheesh! The taste of the vk is way above and beyond what I experienced with my 510. I seriously wish I had seen more on the Vk before I spent about $300 on 510 and accessories! But you know what? I found my ecig and that is all that matters. I am off cigs for good and that is worth all the money I have as far as I am concerned! It is just going to take a bit longer until I break even is all... right??? Thank God my hubby is as thrilled for me to be off the analogs as I am, maybe more so. He is a good guy (of course, he hasn't seen the bills yet... ;) )

Anyway, the draw is a bit light on the battery but is easily remedied by putting your fingers lightly over the air holes. I have a feeling I will get used to the lighter draw eventually, but for now that works for me. The passthrough is a perfect draw in my opinion. Surprisingly, I actually like the automatic battery as opposed to the manual, not sure I would switch back even if they do come out with a manual for the vk, but we'll see.

All of the flavors I have tasted so far are the 16 except the peach which is 11. I think I will keep ordering the 16 since it seems be be satisfying to me, although I may order some 6 and 11 for nighttime vaping.

So far I have tasted the chocolate (yummy), the cappucino (yummier), the marlboro (best tobacco flavor I have tried so far compared to the 510) and the peach...mmmmmmmm. The peach is yummy and very very sweet. I don't think it will ever be my favorite vape, but it will always have a place - I like it alot and will always want to have it on hand. The Vanilla is very tasty, and again, I will want to have it on hand. So far the cappucino is the overall "ding ding ding we have a winner" flavor for me.

The tobacco flavors I have tried are ALL better then I have had on the 510. WAY better! The Ry4 is a bit too sweet for me but ok. The camel is very rich tasting and just a bit on the sweet side. I will definately keep some on hand. The Marlboro is my favorite and to me is the closest to smoking an analog. It will probably be the taste I vape when I am drinking something sweet like "boat drinks" :)

Ease of use? Forget about it! Way less muss and fuss! And on the 510, I found I was always dripping a few drops on so I could taste something, even when the cart was new. This has consistant flavor. Man I love this baby! The vapor king doesn't NEED a mod because it has everything going for it already!

So I have to say on a scale of 1 - 10 I have to give this baby a 15! If you were even considering giving this one a try, do yourself a favor and do it! I just can't find enough good things to say about it!

Gotta love it:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread