Not open for further replies.

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
My all time favorite juice is Legend. I simply love it. But....
I recieved a 3ml bottle of Shadow in a sampler pack that was in my first order. I really liked it. Not as much as Legend, but alot.
I have been vaping Legend for a while now. So on my last order I got a 30 ml of Shadow as well.

I loaded some into a carto tank and started vaping it at work. At first, after vaping Legend for so long, I was kind of dissapointed. Not as good as I remembered. But I work on a computer, so I was absent mindedly just vaping away, when I realized that this was tasting WONDERFUL.

So the next day I did the same thing. When I got to work i started vaping Shadow. Again, thinking at first it was "ok". But about 30 minutes in Im like WOW. This is really giving Legend a run for its money.

I found this to be strange and wonderful. Anyone else have a HHV that starts a little rough, but finishes a real winner ?

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I recieved a 3ml bottle of Shadow in a sampler pack that was in my first order. I really liked it. Not as much as Legend, but alot.
I have been vaping Legend for a while now. So on my last order I got a 30 ml of Shadow as well.

I loaded some into a carto tank and started vaping it at work. At first, after vaping Legend for so long, I was kind of dissapointed. Not as good as I remembered. But I work on a computer, so I was absent mindedly just vaping away, when I realized that this was tasting WONDERFUL.

So the next day I did the same thing. When I got to work i started vaping Shadow. Again, thinking at first it was "ok". But about 30 minutes in Im like WOW. This is really giving Legend a run for its money.

I found this to be strange and wonderful. Anyone else have a HHV that starts a little rough, but finishes a real winner ?

Serendipity was like that for me a week ago. Glad you're liking it. I'm vaping some Shadow right now as a matter of fact.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Never had a single HHV juice I liked until after at least 1 ml. Some more. My first HHV love, Gandy 2, taught me to Vape it Till you Like It.

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
Never had a single HHV juice I liked until after at least 1 ml. Some more. My first HHV love, Gandy 2, taught me to Vape it Till you Like It.

Whatever version the current Legend is, I loved from the very first taste. And I have really liked everything I have tried from them at first taste as well. Now most of the other juices I currenly have do not stand up to my favorites from HHV. But I have a few nets that I ordered recently that are great. But the bar is set so high for me now...........

Edit....Thanks to whoever spell checked my fat fingered thread title.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread