Shame on Nicoticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bored2Tears

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Western South Dakota
Obviously the OP got confused....and I'm not defending their remarks, but in all fairness......if you got the email from Nicoticket linking to the video.....it is not immediately apparent that Scydivasloth Productions is independent of Nicoticket, and the "60ml bottle" giveaway is not from Nicoticket.

Didn't Sloth get the coupon code from Nicoticket, and now he's passing it on to his own Youtube subscribers as another contest giveaway? Or am I even further off than the OP? This is too funny.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I can't wait for The Virus MOVIE to get produced. H1N1 all the way!!! Just picked up a 60ml bottle for 20% off. :D

Nothing wrong with a company doing promotionals. I just don't understand those people that think sales is evil. :blink:

Really Scydivasloth is producing a Wakonda movie. Due out soon...this last vid was just a review with a contest attached.

Wakonda is Lord

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

SpaceCase

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Original poster has his undies in a bunch cause he didn't get 60ml of free product like he wanted. He's apparently unable to understand 1. that it's a contest. and 2. that aside from Clark passing it a long, Clark had nothing to do with it.
That is the entire extent of his post.
IIIRC yes Sloth won a code a while back and he is passing it on.
OP. You need a nap.

cathouse

Jan 21, 2015
small town, East Texas
Obviously the OP got confused....and I'm not defending their remarks, but in all fairness......if you got the email from Nicoticket linking to the video.....it is not immediately apparent that Scydivasloth Productions is independent of Nicoticket, and the "60ml bottle" giveaway is not from Nicoticket.

I'll admit that it was sorta confusing to me at first, too. I'm really new at all this forum stuff anyway and, being somewhat of a hermit, I rarely get emails or even have many conversations with other people. But here lately my home inbox is flooded with emails about tons of vape-related activities, many of which are still hard for me to understand and digest. Plus, I'm growing to really enjoy taking part in the ECF community. Fun and educational and supportive but scary at times, too.

And you know what, I almost feel bad for 'liking' so many of the posts in this thread (though most ARE humorous and helped me smile!) because I don't think the OP was honestly trying to start a riot or troll NT devotees in any way. I bet we all get PO'd at things that later turn out to be silly and not what we thought they were in the first place.

I also understand what it's like to be the kid who gets picked on because he did or said something stupid or uncool. Guess what I'm trying to say is, KindaBlue, I'm hoping you'll maybe come back and either reiterate your position (and gird for battle) or let us know you misunderstood some things and have reconsidered your initial comments.

Heck, I still may fail at this whole quitting smoking gig (I'm good at failure) and slowly disappear from view. But if I make it and hang around a while, I imagine that I'll wind up making a bunch of apology posts myself because it's so easy to get carried away and screw up online.

I wish you Peace & Purrs.

cuse4ever

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2014
tennessee
Did you guys (who subscribe to Nicotickets newsletters) get the e-mail offering a free 60 ml bottle of juice? I can't for the life of me wonder what Clark was thinking , when he had the "Dude" make a promo vid for his product. I was under the impression he was a stand up guy with a strong following.
I do use several of his offerings, but this was a slap in the face to his customers. Makes me think seriously of joining the ranks of the DIY'ers.
premium E-juice is $3,000 a gallon.

*yawn* what else ya got?

oh u mad

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
cali
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not Appropriate

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
And the OP just posted and ran. Too funny.

Wait. I am a sheltered forum participant and don't venture into the seamier side of forum life, but isn't that the definition of a troll? Have we been trolled? Are we feeding a troll? I am pretty sure I wouldn't know one if it jumped out from under the I 70 & I 25 bridge and sat on the hood of my car.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Did you guys (who subscribe to Nicotickets newsletters) get the e-mail offering a free 60 ml bottle of juice? I can't for the life of me wonder what Clark was thinking , when he had the "Dude" make a promo vid for his product. I was under the impression he was a stand up guy with a strong following.
I do use several of his offerings, but this was a slap in the face to his customers. Makes me think seriously of joining the ranks of the DIY'ers.
premium E-juice is $3,000 a gallon.

Depending on where you're coming from, I could think of several ways to respond - I'm thinking one of two things: either you're misunderstanding the nature of the contest, or you are offended by the ridiculous nature of my video. I'd like you to know that, first of all, I am in no way officially affiliated with Nicoticket, or any company. I am an independent youtuber on a mission to provide an entertaining and creative alternative to mainstream reviewers. I purchase anything that I review, and only review things that I love. Also, I only vape Nicoticket juices. I just say these things so you understand that I am sincere in that respect. Yes, my videos are ridiculous - what can I say, other than I don't expect everybody to enjoy what I do. There's something on youtube for everyone - right? :) But the ridiculous nature of the vids is balanced with a sincere respect and love for the products I review. I am sorry if you did not see that, but I understand where you may be coming from.

If you were confused about the contest - it could be from the crazy story surrounding the acquisition of the coupon perhaps? Rest assured, the contest is active. The winner will be chosen on the 26th, and announced later that day or on the 27th.

I really am sorry if you were offended by my vid, and would be happy to talk with you about it if it would make you feel better. Please don't hold anything against Nicoticket, though - there's no reason for that. We're not affiliated bro :) I'm just a dude with a hot dog on his head and Nicoticket juice in his REO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread