• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Shhhhhhh....vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quietly vaping away on the cardiothoracic ward in the John Radcliff hospital as we speak.... ahhhhhh, sweet strawberry on a sleepless and surreal night as my fellow patients do their best to be (frankly)....disturbing!

I just hope Matron doesn't catch me....

"Oooooooo.... what' you like"?!

Last edited:

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
I am quietly vaping away on the cardiothoracic ward in the John Radcliff hospital as we speak.... ahhhhhh, sweet strawberry on a sleepless and surreal night as my fellow patients do their best to be (frankly)....disturbing!

I just hope Matron doesn't catch me....

"Oooooooo.... what' you like"?!

Thinking in your direction, Tom. Hoping Matron is looking in the other direction too! Maybe you'd best have some powerful aftershave around to disguise the scent of strawberries ;)
Hope she is not a bossy Hattie Jacques type.

Whatever else one can do on a ward, sleeping isn't the easiest of accomplishments.
Best,

C.

It is quite funny. I just hope the night nurse doesn't "check in" by flinging open the curtains around my bed only to catch me with a blue LED 901 hanging outta me gob and surrounded by a cloud of "cloud".

I can't believe I left my e-cigar charger at home... that was depressing to find out.

I sense another vaping session coming on this evening... coffee I think...hmmm, yes, a cart of coffee.

I just wish I had a screwdriver, I could make the place look haunted! LOL!

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
It is quite funny. I just hope the night nurse doesn't "check in" by flinging open the curtains around my bed only to catch me with a blue LED 901 hanging outta me gob and surrounded by a cloud of "cloud".

At least you'll have some warning when you hear the curtains begin to move - pity you can't boobytrap them with wind chimes ;)

I can't believe I left my e-cigar charger at home... that was depressing to find out.

Still, something to look forward to getting back to. The 901 should be pretty reliable.

I sense another vaping session coming on this evening... coffee I think...hmmm, yes, a cart of coffee.

Nice....I have some Zero in my penstyle and some 36mg cherry for waking me up now and then.. :)

I just wish I had a screwdriver, I could make the place look haunted! LOL!

You could recreate the moorland fogs from the Hound of the Baskervilles...
Happy Vaping!
Hope Night Nurse doesn't have saucer sized Hound eyes !
And hope she doesn't read this...:cool:

Best,

C.

Well gang, I'm off for my operation tomorrow at midday so tonite will be my last chance to vape for some days as I will be in ICU for a day and strapped to a monitor for another day or two before I can sneak off to the day room or be able to wiggle around enough to get hold of the ol' 901 in the middle of the night...what's worse is that while I am being "done" my screwdriver will show up here and I will just have to look at it for days before I can "play"...LOL...oh well, that's heart ops for you.

Wish me luck folks and next time I log on I may well be "better, faster, stronger".

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Better, Faster, Stronger!!

Wishing you the very best tomorrow, Tom.

Wanna hear how the SD goes, once you've managed to master stealth vaping again - how in heck can an SD be *stealth mode on??? :)

Four-leaf_clover.jpg

One for good luck!

Best

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread