Shipping to calif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Vapin_Chemist

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2016
We do not have the age verification before entering the site because that is not a real age verification. The front page pop up does not count as a real age verification because someone can just put it any age that cannot be verified. Our age verification takes place during the ordering process by checking the person against a public and private database to verify a persons age. We are currently working with our age verification software company to change the age for our California customers to comply with the new law. In the meantime, it will be business as usual.

Thanks for the question @oplholik, and Happy vaping! :)

The_Vapin_Chemist

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2016
Thanks for the reply. I have another question you may not be able to answer yet. I've read that LorAnn will not be complying with the Feds regulations, so apparently they will not be sold any longer for vaping flavors. Any word yet on the others such as Hangsen, FlavorArt, ect.
As far as I have heard Flavour Art, TFA, Capella, and (I assume Hangsen since they sell actual e-liquid) will all be complying with FDA regulation. Now what level of compliance, I cannot speak to. My understanding is that they will be uploading their flavor information into the Master Files. If they will do anything beyond that, I do not know.

lbawcom

Mar 23, 2016
Arkansas
We do not have the age verification before entering the site because that is not a real age verification. The front page pop up does not count as a real age verification because someone can just put it any age that cannot be verified. Our age verification takes place during the ordering process by checking the person against a public and private database to verify a persons age. We are currently working with our age verification software company to change the age for our California customers to comply with the new law. In the meantime, it will be business as usual.

Thanks for the question @oplholik, and Happy Vaping! :)
Hi, I did an order tonight, and it has been on the verification age page for several hours. Just sitting there, blank. Would like to get my order through. Any ideals? I'm 60.
LARRY BAWCOM, MONTROSE Arkansas

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

The_Vapin_Chemist

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2016
Hi, I did an order tonight, and it has been on the verification age page for several hours. Just sitting there, blank. Would like to get my order through. Any ideals? I'm 60.
LARRY BAWCOM, MONTROSE Arkansas

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk
Sorry for the inconvenience Larry. I will have our CSR get in touch with you today so that we can resolve the issue and get your order through for you.

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
In the next few days, vendors are to verify the age(21+) of the person ordering. Per Calif, requirements, how is RTS going to do this. As of now, you have no age verification before you go to the site. Will adding that to your site be enough?

In order to comply with different state and national laws our age verification for all new members is currently 21 years old. We have a third party programmer working on states that allow 18 year old to purchase. States that require 19 years of age will be lumped in with 21 year old on our website.

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
In order to comply with different state and national laws our age verification for all new members is currently 21 years old. We have a third party programmer working on states that allow 18 year old to purchase. States that require 19 years of age will be lumped in with 21 year old on our website.

So right now all new RTS customers have to be 21 years old. Eventually, there will be two age groups 18 and 21. Any nation or state requiring an age of more than 21 years old will be banned from any purchase on RTS Vapes website. I hope this clears up any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread