List of vendors Age Verification requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I would like to take a moment to ask for your help. A dear friend of mine and a long time veteran of ECF, known as “Rave”, has been going through some life changing horrors. Please take the time to read her story. I’m sure you will be moved. If you can make even a small donation it would show we care and be very much appreciated. If you can’t, then maybe you could send this link to your family & friends, especially on the social media sites. Thank you. Click here to support Raven's Drowning in Medical Debt! organized by Adrea Bailey

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I was going to place an order with Hoosierecig and during the finalizing of the order (had put in all my info except CC info) a box popped up to verify my age. When it got to the point of asking for my cell number so it could text me the verification code I backed out of the whole mess. If I had been given the option of receiving it by email I would have completed the purchase. I refuse to put my cell number out there. I know there are ways around that now by getting a google cell number but there is nothing I need bad enough to let them make me jump through hoops to buy their product.

edited to add: I should have said I won't jump to the verification companies hoops. I do feel for the vendors that are having to go through this with us. I am feeling their pain too. It can't be easy for them :(

Too bad, I've been using them for years. They ship super quick. started with them before age verification was a thing.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
DIRECTVAPOR...Filled my cart => "Age Verification" pop-up passed me on => placed order => THEN got an email saying they would NOT send order until I...1.) would send copy of photo ID or 2.) give them the last 4 of my SSN...

I emailed back that I've been ME for 70+ years...have lived at this address for 30+ years...felt uncomfortable with their 2 options...and canceled my order...

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Just ordered some Boosted from Vapecentric.com. I created an account at checkout. Typical account creation process; who are you - continue, where do you live - continue, billing address - continue, shipping address - continue, credit card - continue, etc... - continue after each of the listed sections I had to enter birthdate. 6 times I entered my birthdate during account creation. Then as I confirmed my order their age verification notice came up and asked me to enter my birthdate yet again. I was verified but holy crap.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
First off, sorry about no response for so long. Email notification doesn't seem to be working.

I've changed DirectVapor to "may require invasive ID" since so many people are having trouble with their AV but I'll leave VapeWild and Eightvape until we hear of more issues. I order from both of these vendors and haven't had a problem yet. Knock on wood. :unsure:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
@tmcase new one for you :)

Centralvapors.com once checked out, then have to go through age verification which requires 2 pictures, 1 of your ID and 1 of holding the ID next to your face
I got better things to do... :rolleyes:

Boxster

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
Buda, Tx
VaporDNA is currently using BlueCheck.
I wasn't aware that they had switched until I got to the checkout stage, but I haven't ordered from them in a couple of years.
I went ahead and submitted the order since the Halloween special was about to expire.
I haven't received an order confrontation email or request for more information.
Almost 24 hours later it just shows "processing".
If they ask for my SSN or DL# I'm tell them to stick it and remove my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread