Should I be Scared??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Certified mail is not what they send. They re-deliver the next day. At least in my neck of the woods

You're in a pretty good neck of the woods. My postal carrier won't come to my door at all. He just leaves those little "We missed you" notes in my box, and I have to go to the PO to get it.

One day I saw him slip the note into my box, and I ran and caught him. You'll never guess what he told me. "I forgot to put it on the truck". The guy is useless.

vconrad

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Clearwater, FL
You're in a pretty good neck of the woods. My postal carrier won't come to my door at all. He just leaves those little "We missed you" notes in my box, and I have to go to the PO to get it.

One day I saw him slip the note into my box, and I ran and caught him. You'll never guess what he told me. "I forgot to put it on the truck". The guy is useless.
They wont come to my door either.....hehehe He says he's afraid of my dog. Pleeeease, I have a Golden Retriever. I think the fat guy just doesn't want to walk to my door.

I just got a CERTIFIED LETTER in the mail today that my package from Ruyan Direct/Health-Gifts.com is being held in the post office in my town and that I am requested to come in immediately.

What the hell? I'm serious. :confused:

relax man, there is nothing you can worry about for now, e-cigs are not illegal (yet?)

in my country i could handle this by a home-made medical prescription with a simple stamp on it (yet?)

my best hope

ProtoType

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
New Jersey

LOLLLLLLLLLL Okay this made me laugh really hard. Damn I'm happy I didn't have food or a drink in my mouth when I read that!

Hanna

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009

He is required to go to the door with every package, every time. ONLY if you are not home should he leave a note to come and get the package. You can make one phone call to the post master or better yet go to the post office as soon as you receive the next one of those so that you are at the post office before the carrier gets back to the post office. That way the post master will know that you were indeed at home when you said you were etc. etc. I suspect after that your packages will be delivered.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
He is required to go to the door with every package, every time. ONLY if you are not home should he leave a note to come and get the package. You can make one phone call to the post master or better yet go to the post office as soon as you receive the next one of those so that you are at the post office before the carrier gets back to the post office. That way the post master will know that you were indeed at home when you said you were etc. etc. I suspect after that your packages will be delivered.

Nothing works. I live in a complex. The carriers don't even put the packages on the truck anymore. When they're finished filling the boxes, they have the peach colored notes already filled out. They walk around, and put one in each box.

I've called, and filled out dozens of complaint reports. (My neighbors have too.) No luck.

Two months ago, he sat in the truck for two hours reading a book. I called the PO and told the manager, and also said that I was waiting for my mail. Next day, he was sitting there reading his book again.

Some day *I'll* go postal on him, and I'll be the bad guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread