Should I be Scared??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtoType

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
New Jersey
I need to add:

(1) This has NEVER happened to me before with ANY item from anywhere (including China). Ever.
(2) It's a certified mail.
(3) The fact they won't just drop it off like everything else they have done is a cause for concern for me.
(4) Has this happened to anyone else?

Any theories before I step inside tomorrow????

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
They most likely did a random scan an saw that you had liquid or electronic devices in the package that they couldn't readily identify. No worries, go get your stuff. They do this sometimes when I send stuff home to family (once in a blue moon) because it has foreign handwriting on it or failed some weeny little customs test.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Ruyan Direct deliveries are ALWAYS signature required. They just want you to come in and sign for it, that's all. It's how Ruyan prevents people from saying they didn't get their package shipped to them.

Mine from Ruyan are always hand delivered to the door by a special delivery person prior to 3:00 p.m. If you aren't home, you got to go in and sign for it.

What part of the country are you in? Why in the heck don't you people put your location on your avatar???? Is it classified?? Are you in witness protection??

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I just got a CERTIFIED LETTER in the mail today that my package from Ruyan Direct/Health-Gifts.com is being held in the post office in my town and that I am requested to come in immediately.

What the hell? I'm serious. :confused:

Mailman missed you when he delivered. They need your signature.

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
I just got a CERTIFIED LETTER in the mail today that my package from Ruyan Direct/Health-Gifts.com is being held in the post office in my town and that I am requested to come in immediately.

What the hell? I'm serious. :confused:
Let me know how it turns out. I am waiting on a package from them also :(

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
If your package from HG was sent via EMS, and you were not home to accept delivery and sign the signature card proving you accepted delivery, the package goes back to your local post office. The mail carrier leaves a note informing you to pick it up in person. This is a routine matter.
Certified mail is not what they send. They re-deliver the next day. At least in my neck of the woods

ProtoType

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
New Jersey
Hmmmm okay I feel a little better now. It was a certified letter (looked like one of them standard ones they use). Sounds more like they need my signature (even though I used the cheap airmail and not EMS). It still got here pretty quick.

Thanks guys. :)

**And I will update tomorrow to confirm that I wasn't arrested by the FDA and made an example of. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread