Should've listened to the Bad News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalinaflyer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
FL 510 (Over The Top Baby)
Have no fear my friend. GN is alive and well. You'll get a kick out of his new post about the oft remarked Cisco atomizer fiasco. Seems he has come to the conclusion that ohms and volts might have something to do with it gunking up. ;).
I know this thread will get closed soon, we seem to have a way of getting GN threads locked :/

But at least he's right back in the saddle again, spewing information as though it's his own revalations. Remember the thread about how draw had nothing to do with vaping then a week later he was on other threads telling people how their draw technique was the problem and doing in such a way that he was presenting himself as some sort of expert. I'm not going into all of them but tonight it's voltage/wattage and he's also explaining that if a poster wants a perfect vape they have to give up the clearo and get into rda/rba, again as though he's the expert. The dude should at least try and get two usernames (through a VPN) and not ask insane questions then turn around and answer others questions as though it was his own scientifically controlled test results. I guess he hasn't figured out that every registered user can go back and see every post he has ever made.

Back in his early days he posted a question asking how to put a picture on his avatar then went on a rampage on another thread explaining all the forums he's owned/managed/run etc. Really!!!

EDIT - I'm in serious need of some help, just had an hour of decent back and forth with GN, he actually asked questions and responded. (I think someone hacked his account)

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
EDIT - I'm in serious need of some help, just had an hour of decent back and forth with GN, he actually asked questions and responded. (I think someone hacked his account)
It actually happens. He did it to me too. I guess I'm mostly to blame for his new fixation on RBA's. I told him to get a Kayfun Lite clone. I wonder what he'll actually end up with?

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
Sorry to break the bad news to you good news, or is it the other way around. Before I moved over to the Kayfun I used Kanger products then Aspire...Maybe I'm just the luckiest person that ever used these two clearos...I never had one bad one, never scratchy or dry, the Aspire performed extremely well for what it is, without fail.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
GoodNews! ........... bashing manufacturers and blowing away bucks one silly 'review' at a time.

Such a good person - protecting the vaping common folks!

So many folk chuckle at 'Good' ........ so many. They can't ALL be wrong!

Senile Old Man Don............ POLITE and CIVIL and GD factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread