Should've listened to the Bad News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodNews!

Moved On
Oct 25, 2013
Vaping, USA
So, to all you vendor employees on ECF who wanted to make me look like a dummy and bash the absolute heck out of me because I didn't get a perfect experience out of the Aspire, here's RIP, with a little insight to the Aspire:

First Review: Aspire BDC Clearomizer - YouTube
Second Review: Rebuilding The Aspire BDC - YouTube

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH... ha.

Seems not only RIP, who's one of the premier coil builders out there IMO, had a horrid, burnt, chemically, dry, wonky experience from almost all the Aspire heads, but so did 10 other vapers he contacted. All those amazing reviews of the Aspire? Yeah, I think they're by vendor employees or paid reviewers. The severe backtalk to anyone who has a negative experience correlates.

Just want to warn everyone of a faulty product that is getting tremendous flack on the market (by big reviewers, 2 months after I reviewed it) and to warn everyone that practically anyone who says this device is perfect is, IMO, a vendor employee or got an extremely early/late production model. I've already caught a couple in these employees in the act of admitting to work at a vendor or serve customers in some type of way, though I won't say specific usernames.

This product is a seriously flawed, fraudulent product. Actually, all my heads worked better than the Protank heads, the Aspire heads always had a stronger flavor, but blended with a stronger bad flavor. Just trash. Tastes like either insulation, fish, charcoal, or cigarette filters. This product needs to go back to the production floor, vapers are being frauded with this product, as I was. If I hadn't wasted money on this device, I could have bought a good little cheap rda couple months back.

Anyway, argue with all that. I have someone to back me up now.

*Also, how RIP mentioned that the legs were crossing and touching, this is how the iClear 30 model I tried was built too. It gave me a severely wicky, acidic, gagging vape.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Here we go again.....

face_plant.jpg

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
HAHAHAHAHHHAAAAA!!!! Nobody said the Aspire wasn't faulty. Everybody on this forum already realizes that mass produced coils are hit or miss at best. Some work, some don't. We all know this. It's why most of us build our own.

What we said was YOU were faulty. You are in no way, shape or form, equipped to review anything. You want to be taken seriously, but you make that impossible. You can't boil water to make clean cotton. Your long posts are very entertaining, not informative. You, like the real reviewers, have developed a following. That's the only thing you have in common with them. Their following was formed because they are knowledgeable, likable and informative. We follow them to learn things, to compare notes on certain devices or to just see what to stay away from. We follow you because it's just absolutely hilarious. Like watching a monkey playing with a football. You see, RIP actually had some of those heads work as advertised. He didn't like the percentages though. None of us do...we all want something simple that works out of the box. He had a few work fine and he taught you how to rebuild the ones that don't. He's a reviewer...you're a poser.
GN, you can blow your own horn all you want but the bottom line is you still don't know how to get a good vape...after 4 years and "virtually knowing everything there is to know about vaping". You can't be taken seriously...you've made sure of that. We've tried to help, advise, lead, guide, warn....everything. Your stubbornness and ego are what is standing between you and a great vape. Reading your theories on coils "sitting in juice" and how voltage doesn't make any difference just proves you have no idea how any of this stuff works.

So congratulations....you figured out what everybody already knew. Mass produced heads can be bad. We all tip our hat to you.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Why is that whenever I read a Thread like this Complaining about something, I Always picture a Small Child Stamping their Feat and Holding their Breath until their Face Turns Blue?

My Best Advice to Anyone who Tries an e-Cigarette Product and it Doesn't Meet their Expectations is to,

"Get Over it and Move On."

:facepalm:

Last edited:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Ha! Nobody is immune to Goodnews! Nobody! Not even Yoda!

(Though I admire your restraint, and wish I had it.)
I'm with ya...Baditude makes me disgustingly aware of my immaturity. Although, he clicked "like" one time when I yelled at GN. Totally made my day! I've been chasing the dragon ever since!

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
My Best Advice to Anyone who Tries an e-Cigarette Product and it Doesn't Meet their Expectations is to,

"Get Over it and Move On."

:facepalm:

ROTFLOL - In my experience there hasn't been a product that doesn't need modding, break-in, cleaning before first use. From the time I was using the "blue foam", cleaning brand new 510 attys, to trimming - burning - changing wicks, "flossing" drip tips, re-coiling anything that has an accessible coil, drilling holes, covering holes, using air flow or 510 adapters to protect brass threads, shortning or lengthening springs, cleaning and lubing threads.....and the list goes on....:facepalm:

It's not always moving on, but figuring out how to make the unit work,
as the engineers had their head up their .......:laugh:

TheJakeBailey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Austin,TX, USA
So. In all fairness, I watched the video. And nowhere in it did he say anything about having a " horrid, burnt, chemically, dry, wonky experience from almost all the Aspire heads, but so did 10 other vapers he contacted." He said "dry and scratchy." He also aknowleged that some of them worked perfectly, thought the percentages were less than 50%. (I'm pretty sure you are batting 0 for all devices, from any manufacturer, which is not QUITE the same thing.) .

Second, notice that he mentioned varying the wattage on the device to get the best results SEVERAL times. but of course, you said in your other thread that vv/vw makes no difference.

So as per your standard operating procedure, you regurgitate the scraps that you feel support your outlandish positions, embellish them to your liking, and disregard anything that goes against your "honest opinion."

Yep, there's a source I can trust!

(And I've never even liked the Aspire BDC to begin with. lol)

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
so. In all fairness, i watched the video. And nowhere in it did he say anything about having a " horrid, burnt, chemically, dry, wonky experience from almost all the aspire heads, but so did 10 other vapers he contacted." he said "dry and scratchy." he also aknowleged that some of them worked perfectly, thought the percentages were less than 50%. (i'm pretty sure you are batting 0 for all devices, from any manufacturer, which is not quite the same thing.) .

Second, notice that he mentioned varying the wattage on the device to get the best results several times. But of course, you said in your other thread that vv/vw makes no difference.

So as per your standard operating procedure, you regurgitate the scraps that you feel support your outlandish positions, embellish them to your liking, and disregard anything that goes against your "honest opinion."

yep, there's a source i can trust!

(and i've never even liked the aspire bdc to begin with. Lol)

touchdown!!!!!!!!!

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
ROTFLOL - In my experience there hasn't been a product that doesn't need modding, break-in, cleaning before first use. From the time I was using the "blue foam", cleaning brand new 510 attys, to trimming - burning - changing wicks, "flossing" drip tips, re-coiling anything that has an accessible coil, drilling holes, covering holes, using air flow or 510 adapters to protect brass threads, shortning or lengthening springs, cleaning and lubing threads.....and the list goes on....:facepalm:

It's not always moving on, but figuring out how to make the unit work,
as the engineers had their head up their .......:laugh:

Blue Foam... Now that takes me back.

I remember being in a Pet-Smart Store with a Digital Caliper opening packages and measuring / comparing the Thicknesses of different Foam Filters.

This Dude buying Fish Food thought I was a Full Blown Loon. And herded his kids away from me as Quietly as he could without alerting them that there was a Crazy Man in the Aquatic Supplies section.

:lol:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Gn is pure entertainment! Wish I was able to work...definitely would love to work for a vape vendor....oh the money I'd save! Saw another posting of his where he called someone gn junior...gods no! One is enough! Maybe he just made up a new profile??

Sent by my cat through pure magic

Damn Straight.

TheJakeBailey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Austin,TX, USA
Gn is pure entertainment! Wish I was able to work...definitely would love to work for a vape vendor....oh the money I'd save! Saw another posting of his where he called someone gn junior...gods no! One is enough! Maybe he just made up a new profile??

Sent by my cat through pure magic
I read that post too, but I resisted the urge to post in it. Just more of the same off topic drivel. Even THIS thread is in the wrong section, which is how I came across it.

Tanks
A forum for general discussion of carto tanks.
(Where this is.)

Clearomizers
A forum for general discussion of clearos (clearomizers). Please discuss standard (non clear) cartomizers in the Cartomizer forum.
(where it should be.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread