Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
So, to all you vendor employees on ECF who wanted to make me look like a dummy and bash the absolute heck out of me because I didn't get a perfect experience out of the Aspire, here's RIP, with a little insight to the Aspire:

First Review: Aspire BDC Clearomizer - YouTube
Second Review: Rebuilding The Aspire BDC - YouTube

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH... ha.

Seems not only RIP, who's one of the premier coil builders out there IMO, had a horrid, burnt, chemically, dry, wonky experience from almost all the Aspire heads, but so did 10 other vapers he contacted. All those amazing reviews of the Aspire? Yeah, I think they're by vendor employees or paid reviewers. The severe backtalk to anyone who has a negative experience correlates.

Just want to warn everyone of a faulty product that is getting tremendous flack on the market (by big reviewers, 2 months after I reviewed it) and to warn everyone that practically anyone who says this device is perfect is, IMO, a vendor employee or got an extremely early/late production model. I've already caught a couple in these employees in the act of admitting to work at a vendor or serve customers in some type of way, though I won't say specific usernames.

This product is a seriously flawed, fraudulent product. Actually, all my heads worked better than the Protank heads, the Aspire heads always had a stronger flavor, but blended with a stronger bad flavor. Just trash. Tastes like either insulation, fish, charcoal, or cigarette filters. This product needs to go back to the production floor, vapers are being frauded with this product, as I was. If I hadn't wasted money on this device, I could have bought a good little cheap rda couple months back.

Anyway, argue with all that. I have someone to back me up now.

*Also, how RIP mentioned that the legs were crossing and touching, this is how the iClear 30 model I tried was built too. It gave me a severely wicky, acidic, gagging vape.

Look dude, could you just stop, please?

Here's the scoop:

Clearos JUST GENERALLY SUCK. Quality control on ALL of them is piss-poor. The design of all coil heads is full of compromise and issues. This is WELL known by pretty much everybody who actually knows what they are talking about.

If you want solid, consistent performance from clearos, then you will need to build the heads yourself. If you still get poor performance, you suck at rebuilding. Practice and get better.

The reason many people use and get by with clearos, without totally loosing their mind over the experience, is because for every bad coil out there, a good one also exists. Some people get lucky and get pretty decent heads on a regular basis. Some people are simply LESS PICKY.

There is no grand vendor-driven conspiracy to silence you and promote aspire products (aspire, really?) You aren't saying anything I haven't heard before or discovered myself in regards to clearo products. They just generally suck, many people simply accept their shortcomings, don't cry about tossing a bad head now and again, and/or improve performance by taking coil-builds into their own hands.

You are seemingly obsessed with this issue, that isn't even an issue. Clearos are inconsistent and cheaply made. You aren't sharing any news that isn't already common knowledge. Yet you seem to think everyone absolutely MUST hear the gospel which you preach.

This post was written in the kindest possible way, no offense intended, but seriously, just get over it! People's attitudes towards you are because of the way you present yourself. You went around literally proclaiming you are a vaping expert who knows everything about vaping, while repeatedly demonstrating a severe lack of knowledge in many areas of vaping. Repeatedly asking for help and advice and then immediately telling everyone they are wrong and you are right. Sometimes when everyone around you is saying the same thing it pays to look in the mirror and think "hmm... maybe it IS me"

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Sounds like it is a Well Orchestrated plot to Shill Monkey .... products if you ask me.

Well, your not out of the woods yet yourself !! As many years as you have been on these forums, you might be behind many of these tricky products......yeah......the "brain" behind it all.

We are watcing you sir !!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Well, your not out of the woods yet yourself !! As many years as you have been on these forums, you might be behind many of these tricky products......yeah......the "brain" behind it all.

We are watcing you sir !!

Me?

I'm just your Run-of-the-Mill, Mild Manor, Brain in a Jar Vaper. It is Preposterous that I could be Behind any Evil Plot to Subvert GN and to Promote my Own Product Line.

Please.

(Note to Self: I think Thunderball knows Too Much. Go to Plan Seven Niner Alpha)

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
It just keeps on giving. :)

I like cotton because of the wicking performance and ease of use. I tried boiling it and it did nothing to remove that "slight cotton taste" I have used Qtips, cotton balls, organic cotton balls, sterile rolled cotton, I stopped and picked some cotton when they were harvesting. I asked the farmer if I could and he said yeah, get as much as you can carry it wont make much difference to me. They all taste like cotton at first.

Watching a pbusardo video he has one quote that keeps coming to mind. "I do not remember ever once boiling a cigarette"

Maybe I should start a business. "Organic Cotton Hand Picked Cotton" Free seeds with every 4 ounce order.

MD_Boater you have an exclusive to rebrand as "Fresh Monkey .... Picked Cotton"

Disclaimer: I am not starting a business, or selling anything. Bagging cotton up for the mailman seems annoying.

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Forget that Monkey .... Cotton. Here's the real deal.

giftpack_productsplash[1].jpg

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Thank you for your posts. I made it here to page 7 by some miracle. I have watched this with fascination and amusement. I have learned to not drink liquid during these long reads. Eating is also ill advised as one could choke to death. I did not realize GN was still around and still struggling. I made the mistake of trying to help on one of the first threads. This is sensational comedy. You have all made my day. I must admit, this makes ECF better, imho. I hope it never stops too. The gift that keeps on giving. This stuff is hard to make up. I've now gone back and read many GN posts, and all I can do is shake my head. I would have quit vaping long ago, returned to smoking, etc. had I had these issues. Mama always said little Billy is the only one marching in step. Papa always said that if everyone calls you a horse, you better get a saddle son. Thank you for making my day. GN, you're precious. Fellow vapers, you are too precious, and I am reminded once again why I keep coming back. A great 2014 to you all!

GoodNews!

Moved On
Oct 25, 2013
Vaping, USA
For all the vendor employees on this thread, in the 2nd review, RIP DID say that the flavor was burnt and hashy, and read all the comments on the first and second videos - there's literally HUNDREDS, if not THOUSANDS of people saying their Aspire heads also were horrible. There's maybe TWO comments out of 200 that claim a good experience.

Bunch of people who can't read or don't have ears, what you guys are.

Also, realize that where some people say "muted flavor" or "scratchy flavor", that's where I can personally taste that silica is overwhelming the flavor, but that only I and SOME others can taste it because the chemical vaporization of silica may fall under the range of tastes that only people with the condition of super tasting (a genetic condition) may be able to taste. However, this still presents either a muted vape or a highly scratchy (physical) vape for those that cannot taste the flavor itself. Not only is it scratchy (even at 0nic), but this taste/texture causes ASTHMA and COUGHING in my specific case.

And for those that say silica doesn't have a taste, dry fire one of your heads and suck in. Literally dry burn it and suck in, no liquid on the silica. If you don't gag, congrats, you can vape with no juice! Or try vaping a dry carto. I dare you. And you'll taste what I taste, and you'll never forget it. You'll taste it in everything that's not working correctly.

Last edited:

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Ummm, no! You just can't get it through your head that clearomizers suck! "Repeating the same thing over and over expecting a different result!" That's the definition of insanity!
CLEAROMIZERS SUCK!!!!!!! I DON'T AND WONT USE THEM!! CAN I MAKE THAT ANY CLEARER TO YOU?
I also didn't see anyone else here defending them!
Now, will you please quit wasting your money trying to make something that sucks work? Then please refrain from calling me a "shill" which is what you are calling me, and I'm rather irked about it!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Uh...what's a shill? I don't trust google...I trust the veterans in ECF (dragonbone, ocelot, baditude, caridwen, oldsoldier, etc...).

What? And I'm chopped liver?

Anyway, "A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

"Shill" typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that they are an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom they are secretly working. The person or group who hires the shill is using crowd psychology to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed). Shills are often employed by professional marketing campaigns. "Plant" and "stooge" more commonly refer to any person who is secretly in league with another person or organization while pretending to be neutral or actually a part of the organization he is planted in, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization"

From this Shill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
DON'T FEED THE TROLL, FOLKS.

Internet Troll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]"

Unless you respond to his comments out of pure entertainment value, you're wasting your time with this person. Personally, I'm done with him. He will be put on my ignore list.

* ECF moderators, I appologize for the above name-calling, this is not of my nature. But based upon this person's stubborness and refusal to listen to the veterans who have repeatedly tried to help him in this and previous threads, that is how I define this person. Delete my post if you so see fit.

Last edited:
'Tude, this is like a train running into a stalled car while a 747 is falling out of the sky on the whole mess! You just can't help but watch it unfold, no matter how much you want to turn away!

You forgot the meteor hurtling down with The Blob inside, which will shortly land very near to the genetically engineered dinosaurs currently eating the conductor of the train.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
You forgot the meteor hurtling down with The Blob inside, which will shortly land very near to the genetically engineered dinosaurs currently eating the conductor of the train.

Can the train be carrying Propane, Nuclear waste and Hydrochloric acid? Then we can fill the plane with Fasttech Li-Ion batteries, and the whole thing is funded by big tobacco to distract us from the truth about cheap clearomizer heads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread