Show the builds you are using right now/ my running thread on my builds

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
holy ..... that is amazing, both of them are. 26g twisted then flattened?
how is the flavor on them? i bewt it is bomb.

Both are 4x 28g, i might try .2ohm on the Stovver but as is when i fire it without the cap it spits to around 2' away and is awsome vape.
The dual in the Plumeveil is a really nice vape to but a little lower than i normally use, its 0.16 but i can live with that :D

jdake3265

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Santa Ana
Both are 4x 28g, i might try .2ohm on the Stovver but as is when i fire it without the cap it spits to around 2' away and is awsome vape.
The dual in the Plumeveil is a really nice vape to but a little lower than i normally use, its 0.16 but i can live with that :D

wow, that is so sick, did you get the twisted and then flattened with pliers idea from twistedmesses?

windxrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Portland, OR
get glass bro. glass tastes better IMO and there are a lot of juices that will crack plastic tanks. i would say get a couple glass replacements, or if you can't get a glass one right away then get one plastic one then order like three glass replacements off fasttech or something so you have more if that happens again.

jdake3265

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Santa Ana
get glass bro. glass tastes better IMO and there are a lot of juices that will crack plastic tanks. i would say get a couple glass replacements, or if you can't get a glass one right away then get one plastic one then order like three glass replacements off fasttech or something so you have more if that happens again.

I went to two b&ms and I couldn't find one replacement, I just am going to have to use electrical tape to patch it up for a week or two. I built the mesh build, no problems, i haven't checked the ohms, but i used the same coils as before but just with a mesh wick. It chucks vapor and it tastes pretty good too, no hot-spots because i had a tight coil on there. I would take a pic, but it is outside because I don't want it leaking in my room.

windxrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Portland, OR
Aww lame sauce bro. At least you can still vape it. I say, just buy a Mutation X for $25 and drip! Here's mine on my new Turtleship v2 1:1 clone :D

Lbh8FOc.jpg

jxHNclL.jpg

uYPHVqL.jpg

I love this set up. It's just a 0.2 ohm 24g build that pushes the line between micro and macro. But it puts out well, my ADV build. I don't do anything real fancy unless I'm playing around and having fun.

jdake3265

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Santa Ana
Aww lame sauce bro. At least you can still vape it. I say, just buy a Mutation X for $25 and drip! Here's mine on my new Turtleship v2 1:1 clone :D

I love this set up. It's just a 0.2 ohm 24g build that pushes the line between micro and macro. But it puts out well, my ADV build. I don't do anything real fancy unless I'm playing around and having fun.
25$ that is pretty good, did you get it online?

windxrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Portland, OR
25$ that is pretty good, did you get it online?

yeah, on ebay. it's got those step-like airholes with airflow control tabs as part of the top cap so you can close off or leave open as many or as few of the airflow holes as you want. it's got a really deep juice well, too. i can easily hold an entire glass dropper in there and it's not really overdripped. i can vape on the juice in the well for minutes. i really really enjoy it,,i'm going to be buying another one or two of them. also, they're not clones of anything (though they are sort of a cross between a TOBH and the Cloud Chasers, Inc. Militia RDA), just legit well-made RDA's designed in the states but CNC'd over in China to keep the costs down.

G-weezy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Minneapolis

Mikepresjr

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2014
Claremore, OK
nice build, what happened to the coil on the right? it is a little wonky and it seems to be heating up more.

I think I squeezed a little too hard when I was pushing them together. I've got 100ft of 26G showing up today so I'll definitely be going for a rebuild after work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread