Show the builds you are using right now/ my running thread on my builds

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
This Gplat wire is no joke. Built a dual parallel 24ga. .09 Ohms. It hits nice but I'm a little afraid to keep vaping it up. My room is more dense than my local B&M with vapor.

resistance is futile :D ...............i kept creeping to lower ohms but when i go at it again the next morning its to much, i think they spit a bit if theyve been sat on the side for awhile which aint good with the widebores we are using now

i been doing the odd atty with a single coil at low ohms, in the asmodus with all 4holes open & even in the mutationX all open on a single coil... its nice when you get that balance just right.

can someone tell me what the cheaper alternative to G-plat is called
whilst trying to find out the name i noticed they have another g-plat 'haywire' i think it was called, i couldnt see any info on it though

sunnata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
voidness

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
Yes Sunnata thankyou, although i think im probably gonna wait till theres a bit more info or if when its more readily available over here in Uk as im fed up with getting stung by custom's on wire from US.
Come to think of it i'm also fed up with seeing stuff on UK Ebay priced up more than double than priced in US, i steer clear now :D Rant OVA :)

Siochanai

Verified Member
Posted this in another thread but I am running a 0.6 single vertical parallel coil in my Veritas currently. Vapes like a champ great flavor dense clouds love it. Wrapped it with 28 ga Kanthal on a 5/64 drill bit I think it is like 5 wraps. Nothing fancy really like some of the others. Really amazing builds guys. On the bright side I am super addicted and trying more complex coils all the time just for fun. Can't wait for my Dark Horse to come in the mail might be able to do some wild stuff with that that would be super difficult to do on the Veritas.

20141011_205500.jpg

Last edited:

jdake3265

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Santa Ana
Posted this in another thread but I am running a 0.6 single vertical parallel coil in my Veritas currently. Vapes like a champ great flavor dense clouds love it. Wrapped it with 28 ga Kanthal on a 5/64 drill bit I think it is like 5 wraps. Nothing fancy really like some of the others. Really amazing builds guys. On the bright side I am super addicted and trying more complex coils all the time just for fun. Can't wait for my Dark Horse to come in the mail might be able to do some wild stuff with that that would be super difficult to do on the Veritas.

View attachment 380604
I am exactly like you, just with extra experience, you would be amazed what you will be doing one, two months from now, trust me.

The darkhorse looks amazing, i want one so bad, but i am poor, lol

Garym93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2014
New Jersey
Any thing under .5 kills my bats
View attachment 381442
This is just a reg build duel coil 24 g nichrome 80 sitting at .25 ohms but I like it little warm on my royal blue tugboat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not that great of an app lol

Yea but I could get half a day out of an 18650 at .28 at the rate this build is going it would be all my vtc's everyday. And at 23 amps to boot. Idk if I like the idea of that to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fakubaku

Jun 17, 2014
Tbilisi, Georgia
you should try tripple twisted 26 flattened, it is soooo goood

Thanks! I use dual twisted 26ga in Mutation X and Tobh quite often, tried it in the Veritas but turned out to be too hot for my tastes. I'm gonna try that triple twist once my Sig 100W arrives :)

Here's the Veritas twisted 28ga, .9 ohms, pulled the cotton out so it looks kinda wonky:

0Ivx5Vn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread