Show the builds you are using right now/ my running thread on my builds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdake3265

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Santa Ana
new build: dual 11wrap 24g nano coil .33 ohms
I am really liking this .30-.35ohm area. Just the right amount of warmth for me. The flavor is incredible
WIN_20140922_171153.jpg

WIN_20140922_171147.jpg

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
So what is this blue juice you are using? It looks like windxrunner is using the same juice as well. Now I'm curious.
If I had to guess, it's Krankberry from Fusion Vapor, I used to go through a lot of that stuff and it stained my cotton the exact same color.

Just built this two minutes ago, Triple twisted 26ga, 6 wraps, 2mm coil ID, .15 ohms.
triptwist.jpg

Edit: Forgot to mention, the wicks are 100% hemp fiber. Loving hemp so much!

Last edited:

weenerdog3443

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2014
md
If I had to guess, it's Krankberry from Fusion Vapor, I used to go through a lot of that stuff and it stained my cotton the exact same color.

Just built this two minutes ago, Triple twisted 26ga, 6 wraps, 2mm coil ID, .15 ohms.
triptwist.jpg

Edit: Forgot to mention, the wicks are 100% hemp fiber. Loving hemp so much!
It is. One of my go to juices at the local store.

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
I knew it, it's hard to mistake that juice color for something else. Great stuff but I burnt myself out on it after about a dozen bottles.

Edit: Lets see how good I am, I see you're in MD(same as me)... so I'm guessing the local store is SS vape? Lets see if I can go two for two!

Last edited:

weenerdog3443

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2014
md
I knew it, it's hard to mistake that juice color for something else. Great stuff but I burnt myself out on it after about a dozen bottles.

Edit: Lets see how good I am, I see you're in MD(same as me)... so I'm guessing the local store is SS vape? Lets see if I can go two for two!
Usually it is. The Frederick one. But right now I'm richmond ky and the store here has 30ml bottles for 13bucks.

So..........Just got finished with my first build using 20g kanthal. All I can say is...... HOLY S*%T!!!! This stuff is sooooo difficult to work with. I have been using 22g for a while now and actually prefer it over 24-26g because it bends and forms easily and stays where you bend it. But, this 20g is STIFF!!! build came out really good tho, and PHEW it produces some serious vapor.

7 wraps micro coil, came out to .2 ohms.

IMG_0637 (2).jpg
IMG_0636 (2).jpg

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
speaking of 4nine, i just ordered a 18650 size one and an orchid rta from fasttech for like 25$ total. Hurray

You gotta love FT prices :)

So..........Just got finished with my first build using 20g kanthal. All I can say is...... HOLY S*%T!!!! This stuff is sooooo difficult to work with. I have been using 22g for a while now and actually prefer it over 24-26g because it bends and forms easily and stays where you bend it. But, this 20g is STIFF!!! build came out really good tho, and PHEW it produces some serious vapor.

7 wraps micro coil, came out to .2 ohms.

i take it that your using the 20g kanth on a straight mech... whats it like at the magic 0.2Ω does it pause before lighting or straight away?

Nice Sleepy. That cap is no joke. Major vapor.

Getting my Gplat in today. Can't wait to try dual parallel.....oooo weee.

i hated G-plat a little while back but now i can go below 0.2Ω i been using no problem:D

iRileyx

Sep 3, 2014
Wigan, UK
Currently using a single 6 wrap kanthal coil running at 0.86 ohms, sounds stupid but i dont know the gauge of the wire, the guy in my local vape shop made the coil for me as i was in his shop trying to rewick mine and accidentally snapped the coil, and had no spares on me :p

prior to that, i was running a dual coil, 32 awg kanthal that were about 8/9 wraps per coil, which read at 0.7-0.8 ohms, cant remember the exact resistence from it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread