Not open for further replies.

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
This mod looks like just what I need, how easy is it to swich types of juice your vaping? And I notice that there is two types that he sells, is the only difference the juice button?

The difference in The Journeyman and Ali'i is pretty much just the look and feed plunger. The Journeyman is 3ml or 6ml and the Ali'i is just 6m, the feed system is the same. It is very easy to switch juice. No needle involved.. you insert a Teflon tube into a Teflon tube.. your done.

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
i just got my order in last Friday...seriously? The edges are no longer rounded?? That kinda bums me out cause I really like that look.

Hey Yeti, come on, show us your Ali'i picture. :) I really agree on the rounded like this one of heymichael's. It's gorgeous, and just looks, well, more like a handcrafted custom finished piece. imo.
I've been thinking for awhile (uh ooh) of how hard it would it be to do yourself. :unsure: The shaping part would be easy. Matching and blending the finish would be the issue.

Kaji.jpg

Geoff_NYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
New York City
I now think the straight edges set it apart from all the other box mods.

I happen to love the straight edges too. But what sets it apart from all other mods for me is the fact that, to my knowledge, it's the only VV juice fed device on the market. The fact that it's custom hand made, by two awesome guys, is only the bonus. If you can't tell..yeah..I love my Ali'i. If you're debating...just buy it.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Bubinga. It reminds me of an old ski sweater from when I was a kid. I don't know why, but I love this thing. It is not VV. Don't need it with all the different atomizers available.

I agree. Between LR attys, and the ability to use 3.7 or two 3v batteries, you really have a lot of options. I also like that the standard Ali'i will easily last me all day. Not sure if the vv does, as well.

It is a real pleasure to use! LOVE the feed system... hasn't dripped, or leaked in the two weeks I've had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread