ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com

Rhino2180

Oct 12, 2010
Pewaukee, WI
Well I finally had a chance to post some pics of mine. I went with the standard maple/bubinga combo. It's a 3.7/6v. And wow, this thing is great. The quality and craftsmanship is unbelievable. Now it's time to sell off all my other stuff as this is all I need. If you're thinking about getting one....DO IT! You will not be disappointed. Yeah, the waiting sucks and it's hard to get in order in, but worth it in the long run.

PS- sorry about the crappy pics...from my phone.

IMAG0297.jpg IMAG0296.jpg IMAG0295.jpg IMAG0294.jpg

CJLite

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
USA
Looks great CJ! I like how you can see the wood grain in the top.
Thanks, Geoff. In the photo, the top looks almost like bare wood, but it's actually very shiny and lustrous all over. I think using a camera flash at that close of a range tends to wash the colors out. I need to wait for sunny days and take more pictures outdoors without the flash.

Very nice C J. !
Thank you Laz. I only wish my photography skills could do it justice.

Last edited:

heymichael

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Tampa, Florida, United States
I've got the same exact one. I love it!

Well I finally had a chance to post some pics of mine. I went with the standard maple/bubinga combo. It's a 3.7/6v. And wow, this thing is great. The quality and craftsmanship is unbelievable. Now it's time to sell off all my other stuff as this is all I need. If you're thinking about getting one....DO IT! You will not be disappointed. Yeah, the waiting sucks and it's hard to get in order in, but worth it in the long run.

PS- sorry about the crappy pics...from my phone.

View attachment 24844 View attachment 24845 View attachment 24846 View attachment 24847

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009

I have the same color combos but, I like your rounded edges much better...very nice...must have been in an early batch.
Sigh, the grass is always greener....but I love mine just the same and as for vape...oh yeah...mine is a little terror.

come on someone with a yellowheart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread