sick and tired of struggling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ephemerata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
Thank you everyone!!! I was thinking of the protank 2.

Did you mention that you don't like an airy draw? I would personally recommend against the Protank II then. The draw is incredibly airy. They do make airflow controllers for them that fit between the battery and the tank. If you're looking for clearomizer, a good, inexpensive option is the ismoka bottom coil clearomizers. I haven't had any leaking problems, and there's a removable, flat mouthpiece. They have a tight draw and I personally get a better taste from them. I barely get any flavor out of the Protank II. They are plastic, however, so a drawback is that it can be difficult to get stronger tastes out of them if you switch flavors a lot. Occasionally they will gurgle, but that seems to happen with most tanks.

I also really don't like the EVOD. Again, there's an airy draw, and I had major leaking problems. YMMV, though, as I know a lot of people love them.

Amish Ed

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Lake Forest, CA
amished.wordpress.com
Amish Teens copy.jpg

BTW, the T3 is great when it isn't leaking. I've had 4, 3 have leaked off and on. I'm going to try the Evod next. The Protank was just too airy for my liking. It is also really big on a standard eGo.

I have 3 different type of toppers/tanks that I use.
Ce5-top coil, tight draw, changeable heads
Evod- bottom coil, slightly airy draw, changeable heads
Protank- bottom coil, airy draw, changeable heads.

At first I didn't think that I was going to like the Protank because of the airy draw but after using it for a while it is now my favorite. I really don't like the Ce5's much anymore, they are a bit more of a hassle to use and since I use a high vg content e juice it doesn't work as well. (The high vg doesn't like to climb wicks very well).
The Evods are really good. The draw is slightly more airy than the Ce type clearos but not much and being a bottom coil they just seem to work so much better.
Proper maintenance can help your clearos or whatever you use last longer and have fewer problems. And like someone said earlier, everything needs to be replaced at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread