Sidesho batt compatable with 902 Atomizers & Carts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
and i just got my kit in!!! can't wait to use it.

just a couple of quick questions:

1. is the battery pre-charged or do i need to charge it before I can use?
2. a preassembled e-cig will not fit in the PCC, correct?

Thanks folks!

It's healthiest for the batteries to be stored with at least 3/4 charge, so likely the battery has a charge but not a full charge; from what I understand on the batteries used in ecigs topping it off won't hurt it at all, in fact people have gotten their batteries to last longer if they can catch them before fully drained and charge them then (as soon as vapor diminishes).

I don't own the newer PCC, but if I remember from old posts/questions, a fully assembled ecig does not fit; just the parts. I used to carry both the case that carries a fully assembled and the PCC for charging on the go. Now, I carry 3 charged batteries before I leave, and don't usually use up the nearly 3 hours of use, but I did just lose one doing this =S

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I don't use the PCCs anymore, but I use to use my 902 batteries in my Sidesho PCC. Also, 902 and Sidesho parts are interchangeable I believe but the Sideshow is thinner. Berube like to use a 902 with a a thin Sidesho battery I believe. If you get the Sidesho MINI battery, then it will fit assembled into the PCC. Good luck and come back often!

dumbaznboy

Jul 18, 2011
Bay Area, CA
Thanks guys!

I'm just getting used to using these things and not expecting the hit of burning plant matter smoke in my throat.

I have to admit, the Menthol and regular Tobacco that came with my kit....both suck. The menthol has barely any menthol like flavor or effect. And the regular tobacco tastes like .... Bleh.

Oh, and I'd love to know current sidesho user's input on the Cart vs Carto use. Which do you feel gives the most flavor/vapor?

(Also, any suggestions on juice from MV? I need to order another batt, figure I might as well try some juice from Tony - customer service is top notch so I'm more than happy to continue spending moey with him)

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Sorry I have to make this short - definite learning curve, even in getting away from an analog taste.
Love the Sidesho for dripping but I honestly think you should get cartomizers and check out a bunch of threads here about them.
I'd personally suggest manual batteries but some will disagree with me.
Try not to expect or find a true analog taste.
Based on what you said, go for Halo's Tribeca and Menthol Ice for now - MV sells Halo stuff so its one stop shopping.
Yeah MV is definitely know for customer service and shipping. The only time its messed up is if its the USPS's fault.

dumbaznboy

Jul 18, 2011
Bay Area, CA
Thanks Garnoch!

Yea, I dont think I'll be trying for anything that has a tobaccoo flavor...Im going to use these for a flavor akin to shisha. Focusing more on the flavor and aroma than anything else. (That and vapor production).

I'm avoiding dripping cuz it seems like a hassel for on the move vaping. I'll def end up getting a manual batt and some of the blank carto's, along with the Menthol Ice. (read good reviews on it)

Now, to wait for a coupon code ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread