• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

* SIGN THE PETITION * Canadians Against The Electronic Cigarette Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
Hey all,

With the NY vape ban coming and the harsh reminder of Health Canada's ability to over-step their boundaries, I decided to finally set this group up on Facebook. I am aiming to gather all of the awesome information and advice found here into one place to help new or prospective vapers understand exactly what is happening and what they can do to stop this utter nonsense.

After making a video about the current situation, I received comments and messages from people who want more than ever to take action but simply feel helpless or don't exactly know what to do.

My hope is to build an informational site in the next week or so that will encourage personal action, self-leadership, and promote the cause on FaceBook to get the word out to the masses.

We are a small community, but this is worth fighting for, worth standing up and yelling over and it's worth demanding the right to vape. Making the switch has drastically improved our lives (At least it has improved mine) and we don't deserve to be treated like criminals for what we choose to do.

I don't want to be a leader, I want to vape and regardless of any-ones walk of life I think they should have the right to make that decision too. Sure, this isn't every shipment that is effected but one day it might be.

Any suggestions/ advice/ concerns/ comments and so on are welcome! This is not "my group" or "my cause" or even "my site", this is our cause and our right to do as we wish to our bodies.

When it comes to the site, I will have nothing to sell, no ulterior motive and no agendas other than giving back to this amazing community!

Group: Login | Facebook (Hope this link works!)

Have a good one and as I always say in my videos guys, "I would rather vape on my feet than smoke on my knees."

EDIT: adding the direct link to the Petition: SIGN THE PETITION

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Complaintdesk

kanadiankat

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Alberta, Canada
www.electrovapors.com
You may not want to be a leader - but you just did some leading - thank you. From my toes to my eyebrows thank you.

...and even though I have a stake in the business - I have a greater stake in vaping - and even greater stake in democracy and fair play.... we all do.

Kat

Reactions: Complaintdesk

VAPOINSANO

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Vapin'Hard Mang*<|;)
You may not want to be a leader - but you just did some leading - thank you. From my toes to my eyebrows thank you.

...and even though I have a stake in the business - I have a greater stake in vaping - and even greater stake in democracy and fair play.... we all do.

Kat

i believe that we all should do+get involved
in promoting this wonderful new invention+era!!:)

what did i say kat? :facepalm:
go to bed you krazzy ol'hoot' owl !:laugh:

least noizmaker has an excuse!:2cool:

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON

Kat

Thank you very much Kat! I truly appreciate your kind words :) We all are vapers first and that is what counts, now more than ever

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Best wishes in your efforts Noiz !!

Too bad its on anything related to FB that I refuse to return to...... 2-3 yrs ago I signed up for FB and ever since (well up until a few months ago), I've been deleting the contacts information, photo, and ANY other information in that medium that had to do we "ME". Followed the whole process of cancellation after I was FB hacked (twice), only to hear from friends that they STILL get spam crap and that my profile info & pics are still there. I give up !!.... I told them to just keep reporting anything from me as spam (not like that will make any difference anyways but mehhh !).

So, I'll have to pass on keeping up with your efforts on that scourge of a social medium as I want NOTHING further to do with FB and their hassles, not to mention their negligent privacy policies.

VapeOn,
Greg

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
Best wishes in your efforts Noiz !!

Too bad its on anything related to FB that I refuse to return to...... 2-3 yrs ago I signed up for FB and ever since (well up until a few months ago), I've been deleting the contacts information, photo, and ANY other information in that medium that had to do we "ME". Followed the whole process of cancellation after I was FB hacked (twice), only to hear from friends that they STILL get spam crap and that my profile info & pics are still there. I give up !!.... I told them to just keep reporting anything from me as spam (not like that will make any difference anyways but mehhh !).

So, I'll have to pass on keeping up with your efforts on that scourge of a social medium as I want NOTHING further to do with FB and their hassles, not to mention their negligent privacy policies.

VapeOn,
Greg

I feel your pain Greg I really do. FB is one of the sites I hate the most out there, that's why I also have this group posted on a social network for vapers as well. I will happily PM anyone the other group if they have similar feelings about FB :)

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
Thank you everyone! I will do my best to post everything I can in here, as well as the 2 groups. This shouldn't be too much for me to keep up with, I truly understand the problems with FB as it is not secure and highly annoying, lol. (I have "deleted" my account 3 times and came crawling back to get in touch with people)

Petition - Canadians Against The Electronic Cigarette Ban - Petition Online Canada

I have set this petition to 1,000 signatures, I believe that will do nicely for a first step :)

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
Thanks Noiz, heading there after this post.

To all those who think FB is so awful - it is. The thing is, Google and plenty of others do the same stuff every time you type into that search box. We are tracked in everything we do online, but the truth is, nobody's watching. They're just compiling data for ads, they don't care if you're searching shemale midget pr0n, or that you like J.Bieber. There are waaay too many people online and you're just not that special, get over yourselves pl0x. I don't like it either, but it's far from the big deal people make it out to be. Just my .02

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread