• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

* SIGN THE PETITION * Canadians Against The Electronic Cigarette Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can_supplier

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Canada
I decided to finally set this group up on Facebook. I am aiming to gather all of the awesome information and advice found here into one place to help new or prospective vapers understand exactly what is happening and what they can do to stop this utter nonsense.

When it comes to the site, I will have nothing to sell, no ulterior motive and no agendas other than giving back to this amazing community!

Group: Login | Facebook (Hope this link works

Strength in numbers..

A medium to generate numbers and show the support of the numbers..

Has the potential to be very powerful, could save the day.. Great idea best of luck with it.

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
I would really like to thank everyone for being so awesome and supportive! It really meas a lot and things are moving along quickly! I believe at this moment we are sitting at 69 signatures!

I would like to thank Greg, Angus, Kat, Jimilives, Switched and everyone else (sorry if I forgot you!) for their support and to every single person who has signed, is signing or will sign this petition, You all rock!!! I can't wait to have a full petition and put it in the right hands :) at very least this will help bring awareness to the issues.

Fitdiculous

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Milton, Ontario
just signed... hope we get to the goal and beyond sooner... I've been away from the site for the past couple of months because we just had our first child... and I totally support this petition to stop this ban... he's the main reason why I stopped smoking in the first place, and this community is one of the main reasons why I continue to vape.... I'll admit, I'm not 100% up to date with what's going on with a ban, but I hope for all our sake it's not going to happen

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
I'm surprised that Big tobacco isn't in on the ground floor of vaping. Imagine what would happen with the millions in profit that they could put into research and development and branding...

I'd love to have a true "export A" experience on a finely crafted e-cig.

Although, they would probably try and sneak some other crap into their juices :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread