Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
You mention advocacy. While I agree with you that people tend to be more agreeable to something NOT being shoved down their throat...I would think that on the scale available to you it might not be a BAD thing to do SOME advocacy

But whatever you decide ultimately getting info on PVs out there is great!!

My ways of advocacy is a bit different than the rest. You would be surprised at the number of emails and PMs I get on YouTube daily from people curious what that "thing" is that has the blue light at the end that I'm "smoking" in my videos.

Most videos on YouTube regarding the PV are product reviews. Not a bad thing, but I learned hard and fast that in order to reach a wider audience (and get ahead of that baffoon Banzhaf) I had to shift gears and make the PV a "source of interest", but not the central point, of the video. No point in making review videos, as many others do that just fine.

I am now using my channel there as a funnel to get people to visit here to learn more about the PV. My approach now is assuming that all who view these videos are noobs and that seeing me vaping is the first time they ever saw something like that, while making a comedy video (my dog loves to steal my spotlight) or a serious commentary video on a totally unrelated matter. Like a Christian carrying the Bible and walking up to the person on the street corner asking them if they know Jesus, my style in presenting the PV to the world is pretty much like that and got that partnership on YouTube.

And now, more are watching. It took months to get there, but now I am there and I plan on using this status to advocate in the best way I can.

(btw - Jesus really is cool! :))

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Awesome new!!!!! BTW-Hows ur son doing in Vegas? :)

Well, he moved back to RI a couple of months ago. There were as many jobs there as there is here (none). He did land himself a job back home here, so he's doing just fine. He bought himself a truck a couple of weeks ago.

He now works at Lil Ceasers.

little_caesar-7893061.jpg

(pizza pizza)

It's a start in this tough economy, and I can get pizza at a discount. Everyone wins! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread