Madeira beach, Fla
I've never seen this

Can you link to it?
I cannot find anything like this mentioned on
svoemesto.Ru
svoemesto De
Or cloud9

I'm trying to understand what a kick adaptor is needed for on a regulated mod

Also the mechanical button for the v2 is same thread as v3 and has been available for years

SMv2_Parts_D1_08_enl.jpg

And you still didn't answer the question - why are you stuck at 9.5 watts on a 15 watt mod?

Last edited:

ethermion

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Virginia, USA

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
http://www.svoemesto.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/SM-Nivel_V3-User_Manual_EN-V1.0.pdf
See page 9.
5c, 5d, and 5e never came to life.

With a kick adapter, you take out the nivel section.

If the mech button for the V2 works on the V3, it is news to me. Maybe somebody needs to be the guinea pig. Phone dude, you game?

Sent from my brain using an iPad

Why in the world would anyone want to buy overpriced accessories anyways for a plain steel tube? Why wouldn't you just go get a true mechanical?

OK there's a ring their not making I concede that, but why buy a nivel mod just to remove it? The logic of removing the nivel chip just to use a kick is baffling at best. If you want to use a kick why would you even own this mod? Without the novel section its just a steel tube lol you can buy those anywhere - cheaper even

Lol hell you can buy a bad a## top shelf mod for less then a semovar.

IkuQ4FXTNumyn5T7k0Q4_spock-lack-of-logic.jpg

I'm sure he saw the logic in this also and decided to skip the accessories. There's no point in mass producing accessories 1% of owners are going to buy

Last edited:

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Why in the world would anyone want to buy overpriced accessories anyways for a plain steel tube? Why wouldn't you just go get a true mechanical?

OK there's a ring their not making I concede that, but why buy a nivel mod just to remove it? The logic of removing the nivel chip just to use a kick is baffling at best. If you want to use a kick why would you even own this mod? Without the novel section its just a steel tube lol you can buy those anywhere - cheaper even

Lol hell you can buy a bad a## top shelf mod for less then a semovar.

View attachment 424915

I'm sure he saw the logic in this also and decided to skip the accessories.
I understand your logic, but also agree that SvoeMesto did not come through on their accessories, and their one size fits all marketing program. Also, I wanted to buy all of their pieces that they promised, irrespective of the obvious other alternatives available, as did so many others. To each, their own, my friend. One size does not fit all. Personally, I sold both my Semos for better devices, and I'm quite happy about it. However, their failure to deliver did weigh in my decision making. Once upon a time, they had the best APV/atty combo on the market, but no longer, and so I did change and adapt, and move on. Whether it makes sense or not (to you), I wanted to have the option to use all the pieces in all the ways that they advertised, and SM did fail to come through. Shame on them. If it didn't bother you or others, is really not the point. Whether I wanted to use mine as a mech or not, is also not the point. The point is that they marketed a complete system and didn't deliver, and, I, for one, found it quite annoying. If you didn't, well, lucky you! My purchasing choices are not always based on logic always, and, often, just on desire. Again, to each their own. Best to you Thrash! :toast:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Oh
I'm not taking sm' side they dropped the ball, have no doubt I don't use mine anymore either.and I fully agree.

But this just reminds me of the " I wish provari made a DNA mod" well then its not a provari.
Same applies here it would be a kicked steel tube not a semovar.

Forgive me as I'm just surprised there's a few people that really actually wanted to do this, when I feel there are mechs that would out class this setup anyways for many years know I've always though who would actually do this anyways

I just cant remember running into anyone who said " glad I bought a semovar, can't wait to take out the head unit"

Vape on

Last edited:

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Pulled the trigger on a Yihi SX Mini M Class.

I've been looking to try temp control.

The M Class is the first device, in that catagory, to get me to do that.

Yihi really seems to have nailed it.

We'll see.

I have the S class and it's simply the best I've had so far. You won't regret it. Keep us posted :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
http://shop.svoemesto.ru/index.php?productID=677

Buy two of those. One for me and one for you if it works. Two for you if it does not work.
You just remove the nivel section.

Cheers,

Sent from my brain using an iPad
So I tried to order, but setting up my account it does list USA as a country, but no states (Texas in my case).

Also, I could not find a "contact us" page? or even a email address, But in fairness I'm using chrome to translate since it's all in Russian.

I sent a question to info@svoemesto.ru to verify that they ship to the USA.

Looking at that switch,I can't understand how it would work. I verify that you can simply bypass the nivel section, so top cap+ battery tube+ bottom cap or switch. But that switch doesn't have anything to stop the battery like my other mech mods do, it does say something about using your existing button and adding this as a plunger (again google chrome translating) but if I'm interpreting that correctly, the smv3 bottom cap "button" is a solid piece of brass, maybe the smv2 bottom cap had a hollow button with a center spring loaded slug to make negative battery contact?

Again this is from looking at the pictures and trying to understand the translation... Based on those pictures - I can't imagine this working unless there is something to stop the battery from hitting that "plunger".

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I am a flavor chaser/mouth to lung vaper, I prefer the restricted draw and I am usually in the 10.5 - 13.5 range (rarely above 15) depending on my build. So far I have tried the following regulated mods in chronological order: innokin MVP, innokin iTaste 134, Provari 2.5 and Provari 2.5 mini, Semovar, Futura 20, IPV 2, and SXmini S class. I noticed that watt for watt (i.e. using the same wattage with the same atty and liquid with different mods), the Semovar and the Provari give me a better vape. Granted it is a subtle difference, but it's a difference nevertheless. I don't know why, but I guess the nivel chip and the provari chip do a better job at regulating teh current than other chips; including the DNA and the SX chips. It is possible that other high end mods like the Dicode line and the Eye do a similarly good job but I haven't had a chance to try them. Has any one else in here noticed the same thing?

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I am a flavor chaser/mouth to lung vaper, I prefer the restricted draw and I am usually in the 10.5 - 13.5 range (rarely above 15) depending on my build. So far I have tried the following regulated mods in chronological order: innokin MVP, innokin iTaste 134, Provari 2.5 and Provari 2.5 mini, Semovar, Futura 20, IPV 2, and SXmini S class. I noticed that watt for watt (i.e. using the same wattage with the same atty and liquid with different mods), the Semovar and the Provari give me a better vape. Granted it is a subtle difference, but it's a difference nevertheless. I don't know why, but I guess the nivel chip and the provari chip do a better job at regulating teh current than other chips; including the DNA and the SX chips. It is possible that other high end mods like the Dicode line and the Eye do a similarly good job but I haven't had a chance to try them. Has any one else in here noticed the same thing?
I have noticed the same thing. I would include the Eye in the same line up. Once I found the top of the line devices, I haven't looked back, and I tried more than 50 different ones in my search. I pretty much use the P3 exclusively these days, but I use the 2.5 and Eye as backups. Haven't needed anything else for more than two years now. I prefer the Provari's as all devices require maintenance in my hands. Rarely goes a week, where I don't drop the devices, or knock them over, etc., and, so, quick repairs are a must for me, and these are not throw away/buy another devices for me. My P's have made at least 4 trips home at this point, and always return in fine working order. Better vape, better service, longer life. Simple really...Best...:toast: :D

:2cool: :vapor:

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Been eyeing it for a while, but after getting the SX mini, the P3 and more recently a Kamagong VV box mod from the classies, I don't have the courage to get it. I will keep an eye on it though. It seems to be the best TC mod on the market so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jwbnyc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread