Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Got it in One!

:thumbs: - I found 1 vendor in China so far...who has many of them, but they're the kit, with the mod + a Shadow tank. But...I'd put 1 of my Zenith D22 tanks in it instead.

Same vendor has the 100W mod only, with a 2200mAh Li-Po in it, in several colors. It's only 9mm taller than the 40W one, which is only 1300mAh. Been checking them both out to see if I may want a couple.

Last edited:
Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... About how long does your 40W last before you need to recharge it?

Kinda hard to Equate it towards other mod's Run-Times. Because I always used it as an Day Trip'n, On-the-Go mod.

With a 1.0 Ohm Single Coil Build @ 16 Watts or so, I can go most of the Day of light vaping. Or the STM/TTM Tank. Whichever comes first.

You really Aren't buying a mod like this for Run Time. More for the Coolness of the Ultra Small Form Factor (USFF).

BTW - Tesla also made a 70W Stealth. Which has/had a 18650 type Run Time. Nice for someone wanting more of an "All Day" type mod.

BTW2 - I think the 100W and the 60W SxS's are Non-VW Mod's. So basically a Mech style Output but with some Safeguards.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Kinda hard to Equate it towards other mod's Run-Times. Because I always used it as an Day Trip'n, On-the-Go mod.

Yeah, I figured...that's why I edited that, and a bunch of other stuff out, during my last edit. You must not have refreshed your screen before you responded. :)

Anyway, I've checked out both the 40W kit and the 100W mod, which costs even less than the kit, and I'm getting ready to order a few of each. If you may want any, or price info...PM me. I'll have already hit the threshold for Free S/H to me anyway.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Anyway, I've checked out both the 40W kit and the 100W mod, and I'm getting ready to order a few of each. You want any? I'll have already hit the threshold for Free S/H to me anyway.

I'm good on my end. I have Two 40w Stealth's and Three T40w's.

But Thank You for Asking.

:thumb:

Reactions: JCinFLA

REVIVEE

Mar 30, 2022
I checked out the Dicodes V3 on their website, and it looks really good, and very well made - love the little OLED display. However, close to 300 US$ is just too much, unfortunately. My upper limit for a mod is about 100.

Yeah I totally understand that. That is the exact reason I dont have one lol. However that is the mod I really do want and plan to someday purchase unless something else comes along that fits the bill.. there used to be this ehpro that was similar but its been discontinued for awhile now.

Hope you find what your looking for. Maybe you could share your final setup when ya do.

Reactions: KurtVD

KurtVD

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2018
Switzerland
:thumbs: - I found 1 vendor in China so far...who has many of them, but they're the kit, with the mod + a Shadow tank. But...I'd put 1 of my Zenith D22 tanks in it instead.

Same vendor has the 100W mod only, with a 2200mAh Li-Po in it, in several colors. It's only 9mm taller than the 40W one, which is only 1300mAh. Been checking them both out to see if I may want a couple.
Would you mind sharing the address of this vendor?

I’ve found it on a site but it says discontinued, but I could see the specs. It says the lowest possible resistance is 0.1 Ohm, is that a typo? Usually it’s 0.05…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread