How to choose good mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaronHarkonnen

Oct 21, 2019
Israel
There are complaints about the armour pro battery door, longevity might be a question. I was looking at it a couple weeks ago.

Aegis Solo has been very popular on the stocking up thread. A bunch of is have been picking them up online for around $25 on sales.

Jackaroo on a good sale has also been coming in at $20 - $25 including shipping.

Ehpro cold steel 120 has also been having some good sale prices.

I strictly use power mode, not sure if any of the above are good at TC.

I bought Ehpro cold steel in the end!
No discount, but It’s ok, I got a working mod - I’m happy.

I did consider the battery door problem, and actually thats the exact problem the sales person had on his vaporesso, + finish problems.
Ehpro has screw cap. Looks rugged. Yet it’s compact. i like the look - looks like a tactical gear.
Idk how will it perform in the long run, but so far the experience is positive. (Honestly I’m Just happy that it works :) ). vw curve is really nice feature that i missed on my mods.
Yet to try TC mode (though I never ever tried TC, so I won’t know if it’s good anyway).

DarrenMG

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
The Jackaroo is a decent mod and supports 21700s. Tough mod and waterproof. It also doesn't drain batteries when not in use (some mods do). Left mine on the shelf for a month and the battery is just as it was when I last used it. The only real negatives are it's heavy if you plan to carry it around in a pocket, and you need a separate battery charger because the USB port is covered behind a waterproof panel. It is possible to get at the USB port to update firmware, but otherwise, separate charger needed. Then again I recommend using a battery charger anyway.

Reactions: markfm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread