Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Did you look to see if black/silver is released yet? The tarnish is attractive, it's actually a darkish gunmetal. I know you love your black but the solid black is a bit boring to me. Not handsome like Therion all black.

I wouldn't go with the all black for this mod. The contrast of gunmetal and brown is more attractive, but a silver and black would be nice.

Mine came from 3fvape in about 6 days. I was impressed at how fast it arrived.
Cheapest price at the time too.

That's a really solid delivery time. I like 3fvape but never had that fast a delivery without spending a lot on DHL shipping and it would be cheaper to get it through a us dealer than the added cost would amount to. I only did it once when I really needed something super fast and they were literally the only one with it in stock.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I wouldn't go with the all black for this mod. The contrast of gunmetal and brown is more attractive, but a silver and black would be nice.

That's a really solid delivery time. I like 3fvape but never had that fast a delivery without spending a lot on DHL shipping and it would be cheaper to get it through a us dealer than the added cost would amount to. I only did it once when I really needed something super fast and they were literally the only one with it in stock.
I paid around $2 for shipping from 3fvape just to see if it was quicker. It was called usexpress1 or something like that and my Cylon came in 12 days. Majority of that time was spent in customs at the airport before and after it cleared. Still very happy with the speed of that. Don’t know if the free epacket shipping would've been faster or slower.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I paid around $2 for shipping from 3fvape just to see if it was quicker. It was called usexpress1 or something like that and my Cylon came in 12 days. Majority of that time was spent in customs at the airport before and after it cleared. Still very happy with the speed of that. Don’t know if the free epacket shipping would've been faster or slower.

I wouldn't object to $2 for under two week delivery.

coreyoli

Oct 5, 2014
Put batteries in and it works great for a little bit... Soon as the battery bars drop a bit to about 80% each it hits like a wet noodle... Brand new lg hg2 batteries and a crown 3 tank running at 85 watts...

Was super excited about this mod but honestly unless you want to swap batteries like crazy it's not good... My wife has the Smok mag and that works so much better... Take my bats out out them in her mod with my tank and it hits like a friggin truck...

Hopefully this is something that will be addressed in firmware (cutting voltage way to aggressively)

Anyway there's my little disappointed review of an aesthetically beautiful mod...

-Corey

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Put batteries in and it works great for a little bit... Soon as the battery bars drop a bit to about 80% each it hits like a wet noodle... Brand new lg hg2 batteries and a crown 3 tank running at 85 watts...

Was super excited about this mod but honestly unless you want to swap batteries like crazy it's not good... My wife has the Smok mag and that works so much better... Take my bats out out them in her mod with my tank and it hits like a friggin truck...

Hopefully this is something that will be addressed in firmware (cutting voltage way to aggressively)

Anyway there's my little disappointed review of an aesthetically beautiful mod...

-Corey

I've had mine two days and running a Fireluke on it, still on the first set of batts. They are at 50% now and still hitting as hard as a fresh batts. You need to warranty the mod. No one across the forums I belong to are having the issues you describe.

coreyoli

Oct 5, 2014
I've had mine two days and running a Fireluke on it, still on the first set of batts. They are at 50% now and still hitting as hard as a fresh batts. You need to warranty the mod. No one across the forums I belong to are having the issues you describe.
Well that's good to know I love the mod but this is no bueno lol...

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave

-Corey

That may be a defective mod. This mod hits hard and fast all the way down to 20% at least. That’s as far as I’ve ran it down so far and I didn’t notice any drop in performance. If yours is doing that at 80% it’s not a firmware issue it’s a defective mod. I hope you get this resolved because it really is a great mod, performance and looks.

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    no issue in here at all it hits fine till batteries are down to 3.2V cut off voltage

score69

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    Well that's good to know I love the mod but this is no bueno lol...

What you can't return it? Sounds like something is wrong with your mod. First complaint I've heard of with the Cylon. New mod should have a warranty and the vendor should replace it for you.

coreyoli

Oct 5, 2014
    What you can't return it? Sounds like something is wrong with your mod. First complaint I've heard of with the Cylon. New mod should have a warranty and the vendor should replace it for you.
    I got it from element vape I'm sure they'll take care of it... Just glad this is an isolated issue as when it's working it definitely works!! Lol

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I got it from element vape I'm sure they'll take care of it... Just glad this is an isolated issue as when it's working it definitely works!! Lol

Just out of curiosity did you try the same batteries in a different mod to rule them out as the cause?

score69

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA

I'm sorry you're having issues. Just went through having to get my first squonker replaced, so I know how disappointing it is.

Yeah Element should take care of you. Just frustrating having to wait. I think you're going to be pretty happy though once the issue is resolved. Personally, I think it's one of the nicest mods for the $$$ right now.

coreyoli

Oct 5, 2014
    I'm sorry you're having issues. Just went through having to get my first squonker replaced, so I know how disappointing it is.

Yeah Element should take care of you. Just frustrating having to wait. I think you're going to be pretty happy though once the issue is resolved. Personally, I think it's one of the nicest mods for the $$$ right now.
    Ohhhh you're gonna love squanking!! Anyway may not be the mod I think I have some fake hg2's...

Some work better than others (some I know for sure are authentic)...

Gonna scrap them all and replace with known good bats and chalk this up as me being cheap where I shouldn't have (batteries)

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2014
    Massachusetts

Yep, they’ll take care of you.
    If you wanted to, you could try the update app and see if some bit got flipped. You know, just update it and see if it is better.
    But it does sound like hardware, or batteries.

SteamHead

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2014
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Some of you may remember I bought this mod and the Steam Engine with the intent of returning the one I liked the least. I ended up loving them both so much that neither one will be going back! :D

Has anyone else put a 30mm topper on this? If so, please post a pic! I have a feeling a gunmetal Aromamizer Plus will be heading my direction if I can find where the wife hid the credit card.:blush:

Last edited:
    Reactions: Gallant

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2014
    Massachusetts
    Some of you may remember I bought this mod and the Steam Engine with the intent of returning the one I liked the least. I ended up loving them both so much that neither one will be going back! :D

Has anyone else put a 30mm topper on this? If so, please post a pic! I have a feeling a gunmetal Aromamizer Plus will be heading my direction if I can find where the wide hid the credit card.:blush:

Here you go in the same color you want. Now get that order placed!
    Mod-1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread