Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yes they do.
Man I guess you don't understand my country.
They would sell a gun to a 5y.r kid
Here we don't have +18 or +21 u can buy everything , anywhere:matrix:
Correct. The only thing I know about Serbia is there was a nasty war around there in the 90’s and they have a pretty good winter Olympic team considering the size of the nation. I don’t even know if they’re an E.U. memeber or not.

I don’t know much about Europe, but I’m passing familiar with e-cigarette models and brands. There are others here that will know more than me. Probably about both.

If you wind up with options for a different device run your preferences and options by us and we can maybe tell you a bit about what might work well for you.

HamzaBacevac

Sep 10, 2019
Correct. The only thing I know about Serbia is there was a nasty war around there in the 90’s and they have a pretty good winter Olympic team considering the size of the nation. I don’t even know if they’re an E.U. memeber or not.

I don’t know much about Europe, but I’m passing familiar with e-cigarette models and brands. There are others here that will know more than me. Probably about both.

If you wind up with options for a different device run your preferences and options by us and we can maybe tell you a bit about what might work well for you.

Thanks for you replies.
If u have someone to ask about this problem I would appreciate it

Nah we are not in E.U. , i mean they are not. I have nothing to do with Serbian people because Im muslim. But that doesnt matter here.

Btw my vape is still on charger,removed it now to try to start it again, not working. I'm thinking of to remove the part on the bottom of the vape and check if the battery is ok.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Anyone knows how to open Smok Stick V8? I mean the bottom of the vape so I can take out the battery. Someone please
It has an internal, non-removable battery. It's not meant to be taken apart. If you have any hope of getting a refund or exhange, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN IT as that would void your warranty. It could also cause the battery to explode or flame. That's why its not removeable.

• Agree
Reactions: NealBJr

HamzaBacevac

Sep 10, 2019
It has an internal, non-removable battery. It's not meant to be taken apart. If you have any hope of getting a refund or exhange, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN IT as that would void your warranty. It could also cause the battery to explode or flame. That's why its not removeable.

I don't even need warranty anymore. But okay guys thanks , I guess imma just trash it, no other solution.

• Agree
Reactions: Baditude

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
I have a product by smok, a tfv12 tank rta, yes its good when it works but replacement coils either work, don't work or leak juice everywhere, I'm looking for aftermarket coils for this smok tank, in the uk your product would have been replaced, but not everywhere does this, as others have said, smok is notorious for quality control, I do like the tank but I won't purchase a smok product anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread