The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Smok xPro M50 Mini Box Mod

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by CigmundFreud, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CigmundFreud

CigmundFreud Senior Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Coral Springs, Fl
    so I'm seeing this for only $55 on https://vapeb2b.com/smok-xpro-m50-mini-box-mod.html

It seems really nice, what with it being small, having a spring loaded connection, and a removable battery. What are people's opinions. Is Smoktech a reliable company?

2. bobby james

bobby james Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2010
    Chicago
    I saw this earlier today . Was gonna get an ipv mini as a late gift to myself but might end up getting this instead. Us anyone ever ordered from this site before?

3. AppalachianFury

AppalachianFury Full Member

Oct 13, 2013
    Knoxville TN
    Looks like I know what I want for Christmas!

4. Monotremata

Monotremata Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2014
    Covina, CA
    Smoktechs not bad. I have a SiD. Its alright but a little light. My Infinite Kayfun weighs more than the SiD with the battery, gotta be careful!
    This looks rad though, and with all the issues the IPV is already having, I might get one for Xmas he he..

5. LA-Vapite

LA-Vapite Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Not able to see the chipset on smoketech's website
    Screen display kind of looks SX350 ish

6. Monotremata

Monotremata Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2014
    Covina, CA
    Could possibly be the Mini 350 but the regular one is a big square, it would have to be on the side to fit..

7. caged

caged Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2010
    Laurel, MD
    No, they are not a reliable company. They have zero support for their products.

8. Cotay

Cotay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have had good experiences with all of my Smok devices. I own two Smok APVs, three mechs, one RDA and a Kick....each performs like I would expect. I haven't needed to experience their CS however so I can't comment on that. I'm looking forward to getting a Xpro M50 personally.

9. Heespharm

Heespharm Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2014
    Htown,tx
    Does it do buck and boost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. bobby james

Mar 3, 2010
    Chicago
    Oredered one yesterday. Will post my thoughts on it when I receive it.

11. 100%VG

100%VG Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    The vapeb2b website doesn't show where they are, but Shipping to the USA takes 15 days. Looks like they may be in China.

12. Cotay

If you guys order from Vapeb2b, be very careful to double check your cart total. The mod with PayPal shipping should be $55.25 total. However, after running through my PayPal login and going back to the cart to submit, the total price of mine doubled to $110.50 (despite showing the correct mod price and shipping charge right above that incorrect total). I've opened a support ticket with them to find out why their cart is trying to charge double...luckily I caught this "issue" before I hit submit on my order. I'd hate for anyone to inadvertently end up paying double for this thing.

13. skjames19

skjames19 Full Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Seoul, South Korea
    Hey...I ordered this from that site a few days ago...using paypal as well. Same thing happened to me...I saw the double price and it made me a bit shook.
    I forgot exactly what I did, but somewhere in that process as I was clicking proceed, the final confirmation of the purchase was only 55 dollars, when I finally ordered it, it wasnt double the price, paypal only charged me 55 dollars.

14. Cotay

I just ran through checkout again and at the final submit screen it is still showing $110.50. It may be that the final confirmed total will be correct, but I'm not willing to take the chance purchasing until VapeB2B responds to my inquiry and fixes this.

15. skjames19

skjames19 Full Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Seoul, South Korea
    Yeah bud, def better to be safe than sorry. Yeah I dont remember exactly what I did, maybe I updated the cart to zero or some other weird thing. Wish I could remember. Hope they get back to you with something solid. And I hope my m50 gets here soon!

16. wattageous

wattageous Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    Dongdaemun, Seoul
    My M50 is on its way!

17. thanantos

thanantos Senior Member ECF Veteran

Just made the purchase from vapeb2b and my total was correct. I also used PayPal.

I picked up an Atlantis for $25 too.

P.S. I saw one of these devices in a local B&M and was very impressed with the build quality.

18. thanantos

thanantos Senior Member ECF Veteran

P.P.S. and Edit: The device is only $48 once you're logged in. Shipping was $8 though.

19. Cotay

Good to hear. The vendor did respond to me a few days ago that they would look into the issue, but they didn't get back to me that it had been fixed.

20. bobby james

Mar 3, 2010
    Chicago
    I ordered on 12/21 and haven't received any status update at all on the order

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.