Status
Not open for further replies.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Some of the older guys will probably remember the smokeless ashtrays from back in the day.

Do they have anything like that for vapor? Trying to vape at work and I'd like to reduce the fog if possible to keep the complaints to a minimum.
Walmart has them for under $11

Reactions: anavidfan

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Some of the older guys will probably remember the smokeless ashtrays from back in the day.

Do they have anything like that for vapor? Trying to vape at work and I'd like to reduce the fog if possible to keep the complaints to a minimum.

I remember them, though I'm certainly not a guy.

Best thing is probably a fan. My husband runs a small fan to blow the vapor out the door if I watch TV in his room. Now that it's winter, I've started watching TV in the living room so I don't freeze to death. :D

Andria

TheJakeBailey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Austin,TX, USA
I seem to remember someone using a mod that you exhaled back into....it was theoretically supposed to eliminate all of the vapor. In reality, it greatly reduced it. It also looked like it stripped away all the enjoyment of vaping. It seemed very....clinical.

I was just going say the same thing! Grim green used it in a travel vlog recently. I just can't remember exact what video it was in...

Reactions: Asbestos4004

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
Get_Smart-Cone-of-silence.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread