Smoking 5 cigarettes a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't think autotune should be banned exactly, but only rappers should get to use it. They invented it, they know what to do with it. :)

Pop music knows what to do with it too.... Find a Miley Cyrus, get her a LOT of plastic surgery, and then shove her naked on a wrecking ball while she lip syncs to her "autotune." I was very glad to hear that my son found her horrifying. We were playing the "Who would you bang game" (c'mon he's 20). He admitted he would bang "Taylor Swift, but it would be an angry kind of thing, and then I'd feel ashamed of myself.... " LOLOLOL, 20 year old boys who are truthful.... :lol:

Anna

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    In my estimation, cutting down that much greatly deceases your chance of dying from it, but it is still likely to have some effects. If it is so much more satisfying and you are an unusual person who can stick to it, it does make some sense, though being more harmful than vaping.

I took 9 months to transition and was at the 5 cigs level for probably 2 months. The advantage of not being that satisfied by pure nicotine is once you do go all the way to vaping, the nicotine addiction is tiny.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    5 cigarettes here is about $3. So $1000/yr.

My ejuice costs me a few cents a day and I use about $5 in coils a month. Add a couple $50-70 mod/tank sets a year, and I am still WAY under $1k.

Sounds stupid, but 5 cigs a day, isn’t as cheap as vaping unless you are collecting $100+ mods and blowing thru $20/30ml juice IME.

5 IS better than 10 though....

Reyth_

Oct 15, 2017
    Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to smoke analogs for a short time and I smoked 5-6 a day -- still ended up with a bad cough; I could tell it was really bad for me.

What made it so easy for me to switch was the flavors. I do not understand how someone would not be able to appreciate how much better vaping is than analogs. One of the major things about them that bothers me is how it is like a short fuse, where I am only able to smoke for the period of time it takes for it to burn down; I vape the equivalent of many packs a day -- I am free to vape constantly with no limit.

If I was struggling to enjoy vaping, I would very carefully examine my experience and specifically list each of the reasons for my difficulty.

Flavor? They have tobacco flavors too!
    Hit strength? Nowadays vapes hit better than analogs
    Refilling? With all these mods out here, its barely a concern

I simply can't think of a reason not to love vaping for anyone. :shrug:

I pay twice as much for analogs (over an equivalent period of time) but get WHEY moar value out of it because I vape non-stop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread