smoktech 510 dual coil feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
the limit is how much you are willing to spend.

I meant on the coop... isn't there a cap?

90 cents a pop, shipped...BET!....only question is ohms. Are there different ones, or just 1.5?...sorry folks, chiefy be a noob to the duals :p
Not so sure Id go stainless though. At least a black wrap. Stainless not so tasty.

hmmm.. that's true (on the SS) are we just doing stainless or clear? If those both have probs, why not do black?
just a thought.

you can use these on pretty much any device (yet I wouldn't suggest it on a pen style) they work great on my 3.7v Riva SE. they hit as good if not better than an sr(standard res) carto at 5V

Did I read some people are having problems with different batteries?
(sorry.. being the devil's advocate here!)

GoldenMoose

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
That's a really attractive price. I might like to get more than my originally stated 30 if possible.
Not sure how much room there is in this thing. i'd easily go 30/30 if not more. I'll be using the
dual coils for a long time to come i'm sure.

These things are really great on all counts. after a couple of years they have really helped me
to enjoy vaping again. I don't have to refill constantly and no burnt taste. they seem to have a
good amount of longevity in them too. My girlfriend and I have been rotating about 5 of them for
over a month now and they are all going strong.

debbir

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
Orlando, FL
well, I'll be sure to get the totals when (if) we get approved.

to make things easier there will be a new thread with minimal to no chit chat and only how much each person wants from there I will PM them with further info.

Zadane is opening a new thread when/if the approval comes through. You can put what you want in there.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
That's a really attractive price. I might like to get more than my originally stated 30 if possible.
Not sure how much room there is in this thing. i'd easily go 30/30 if not more. I'll be using the
dual coils for a long time to come i'm sure.

These things are really great on all counts. after a couple of years they have really helped me
to enjoy vaping again. I don't have to refill constantly and no burnt taste. they seem to have a
good amount of longevity in them too. My girlfriend and I have been rotating about 5 of them for
over a month now and they are all going strong.

Since you've been using them, do you have any thoughts on the taste of the stainless vs. the clear?

GoldenMoose

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
I've yet to use the clear ones. Don't really feel the need to other than the novelty of it.
One really nice thing about the dual coils is that they just don't seem to burn and I don't really feel like i have to worry about keeping them wet. I just vape them until the flavor dies down and then refill, usually with a syringe.
I'm typically at 5-6v but these work great at 3.7 as well. I'm figuring if you can't burn these up at 6v then 3.7 is no problem.

Previously I had been using standard 808 and 510 carts and there is just no comparison to the flavor in these. It's hard for me to imagine that these won't become the standard in a short time. I've tried just about everything out there.

zadane

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Seattle Washington, United States

hmmm.. that's true (on the SS) are we just doing stainless or clear? If those both have probs, why not do black?
just a thought.

So far there is no cap, but the more you order the more you are going to pay for shipping. the shipping for 200 pieces is $38 and the shipping for 400 is $50 something... need to check my email.

as far as I know the stanless and black are exactly the same, the only problems so far are with the clear. just like with the CE2.

The only batteries these haven't worked on that I know of is the Ultrafire fire 16340 3.7V 880Mah. The dual coils pull too much amperage for the batteries to power them

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Thanks zane! I must have misunderstood the comments I read yesterday. (by you and Q4... something about your new duals and batteries...?? :?: )

If there isn't a diff in the SS and the black... can we do black? Then they will be coated. I will go with whatever you want (your coop after all!!) But I think that the SS can get hot without a tip or cover?

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010

just a thought.

zadane, i think l'bug was referring to the monetary cap placed on co-ops through pif/ecf
but i believe exceptions have been made ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread