Ecopure Co-op Up And Running (Mod Approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
everybody is now accounted for, and don't worry hollie you got here in good time! we got two people in the group who don't do paypal and i told them a money order is fine. it's just a matter of a few days in the mail and i don't think anybody is in dire need of the ecopure.
i will order the bottles needed tonight and, with a little luck, should be able to start shipping out by the middle of next week.

chief, i sent you a pm, we sure could use your order, lol!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
update, still waiting on money orders, should be here tomorrow - monday was a holiday with po closed

bottles came but not as ordered. we ended up with a turret cap instead of the dropper. i'm thinking to let it go. i filled one with water, laid it on its side, and there has been no leakage.
the ecopure might get to the post office tomorrow, giving me the weekend to start the rebottling and packaging process.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Perhaps one of those science beakers that has the sharply pointed pour spout as it would have measurements in ml.

Maybe a regular glass 4 cup pyrex measuring cup and a science funnel because the material they are made of seems to allow liquid to flow quickly without sticking. It seems a challenge because of the slow-flowing nature of the e-juice.

Perhaps one bottle totally accurately measured and marked and then fill all the rest to match rather than trying to measure each one.

Thank you for taking this on. You are very much appreciated.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
i went to the feed store and was able to pick up a 60ml syringe, marked in tens. this, if accurate, should work fairly well. the ecopure was shipped in 500ml and i have a pyrex measuring cup taking that much. i will give it a try tomorrow but won't ship until all is refilled. the fresh was sold out so there is no leeway for discrepancies, lol!
thanks for sending encouragement my way!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
thanks, l'bug, i'll keep that in mind

sitting here trying to get up the courage to get my production going, lol

update
both fresh and rich are now rebottled. i had 4ml out of 1000ml of fresh left over so i might have shortchanged somebody out of 1ml or 2 but the bottles look even to me.
taking a break for today but expect to package and ship most, if not all, tomorrow.

Last edited:

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
update
both fresh and rich are now rebottled. i had 4ml out of 1000ml of fresh left over so i might have shortchanged somebody out of 1ml or 2 but the bottles look even to me.
taking a break for today but expect to package and ship most, if not all, tomorrow.

I think you should go to "your quiet place" and vape the 4ml. Great job!!!!
I mean who knows if there was 1000 mls or 1004 mls in the original bottle anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread