Smoktech Dual Coil Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
I got my hubby the Smoktek tanks with his first vv, he had nothing but problems with them - flooding, burnt, etc I'm not sure if it was "operator error" maybe? He went through a 5 pack of the single punch atty's in 2 weeks! He has since switched to the rba's and LOVES them!

Umm that's unfortunate. Maybe defective ones?

Can I use them with a tank? Remember, no such thing as a stupid question right? Just entered into cart tanks, love them. Using prepunched boges, like them, but can't up voltage without burning. And considering that they Will work w/ a tank, might I get more days of vaping with them? Either way your review sold me and I'm picking some up thx.

BradleyNIN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I recently picked some of these up from a guy on eBay who was unloading his random vape stuff.

I didnt enjoy it until I put it on my Vamo with about 12 watts. Wow! These things really put out the vapor! Dont get me wrong, I prefer the ease of use and constant vape of my tanks but the 10 of these I have will be fun to use juice out of my normal rotation.

Extremeodd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2009
Been using the DCT-2 2.0ohm cartos in random smok tanks for a year or two now as my dailys and almost never have issues. The sweet spot personally has been a 2 hole 2ohm on my bolt with 2x cr123 3v batteries, cant hold the button but gotta tap it to keep from burning but almost never have issues with going dry or flooding. Ive looked into rebuildables but Im a guy thats been over the modding and tweaking scene for a loooong time and its very nice to have something that will just simply work. Out of a few hundred Ive never had a single DOA, and Ive NEVER had one actually die. They just get to the point where they taste terrible. One way to make them last way longer is to shove a safety pin in each side to straighten up the air hole and coil, also breaks crud off of the coil. I usually get 1.5-2 weeks per carto this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread