Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeylab

Jun 3, 2014
All Around
Dammit, I'm so freqking tempted, but I just can't bring myself to do it before hearing at least some feedback from someone whose had it in hand and vaped with it for a little while. Also, anyone know what the switch works on ie magnets (preferably) or spring?

that is a wise choice. it uses a spring. i read somewhere that they made the choice because it is pocket friendly, and they didn't wan't the magnet to mess with people's credit cards (or in some cases hotel keys). i'm not sure if they tested magnets with the device, but i hope that some can be found that fit it.

mikeylab

Jun 3, 2014
All Around
Dammit, I'm so freqking tempted, but I just can't bring myself to do it before hearing at least some feedback from someone whose had it in hand and vaped with it for a little while. Also, anyone know what the switch works on ie magnets (preferably) or spring?

I just found out that puff puff is not an authorized reseller of this mod. i don't use instagram, but i was informed of this info from a user on another forum. I'm sorry for the incorrect info (and I'm also sorry that instagram is a necessary tool in finding out official information regarding vaping equipment)

mikeylab

Jun 3, 2014
All Around
Now that I think about it, maybe they held off until tomorrow to deter people from flipping the mod before vaporlair releases them in shop. Customer said on instagram that tracking #'s will be out tomorrow.

@Binigo you are correct- thanks! This was posted in the SMPL thread on Calivapers:

Hey Guys,

This is Rob from The Vapor Lair.

Just wanted to reach out to everyone to let em know, that all orders will be shipped out today, 8-12-2014. We wanted to ensure the quality of each mod before sending em out.

Once again, if you have ordered through Puff Puff Vape, make sure to cancel your order and request a refund. They are not an authorized reseller and will not receive theSMPLmod.

If any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

http://www.calivapers.com/showthread.php?22917-SMPL-Mod-by-Epic-Design-Studios&p=237252#post237252

Last edited:

Huh?!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Houston
went by vapor lair houston to check it out and they still hadn't received them in. was told they would get them this afternoon so we'll see. however, one of the employees had the 18350 edition. had a chance to mess with it for about 3 minutes. it was very compact and light, but the button was a bit stiff. hit decent but hard to tell because it was on their RDA. will try and stop by there again later today to see if they got the 18650s in.

mikeylab

Jun 3, 2014
All Around
i'm glad that i took the chance on this mod. it is machined well, super short, and the button has a stiffness that is very welcomed vis a vis confident pocket carry. the walls are thick, and the switch feels robust in hand. I never fully realized how much the 'no top cap design' can simply the entire vaping experience. it is wonderfully easy to use and will be the mod that i take everywhere that i have to travel for work. Of course time will tell how it hold up in the long run, but as of right now I am glad that i took the chance on it!

IMG_1029_zps63e9fd7d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread