Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
it's time
1664837718551.png
(no, smt, not bedtime but relaxation time!)
goodnight and sweet dreams to all!
proxy.gif

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Or... as unique. :greengrin:

But, now that they have her Fingerprint... and placed a cookie in her browser, hmmm.

Below the "View my browser fingerprint" button, this...

"If you click on this button, we will collect your browser fingerprint, we will put a cookie on your browser for a period of 4 months. More details are available in the privacy policy"

AmiUnique's Privacy Policy...hmmm. Who read it beforehand???

How will they use the data collected and who will they, eventually, be selling the collected data to???

AmiUnique About Page ...hmmm.

Hard pass.

Didn't need to see if I was unique, already know I'm a total one-of-a-kind. :lol: :lol:
    From what I learned. Everyone has cookies bet you can't eat just one.

OK serious. Our browser have hundreds of settings each and every one of them when combined set us apart from everyone else just like a FINGER PRINT. Even if you have no cookies they combine and sell the information to each other and that ID'S us. So I've been told.

You guys honest think behavior modification isn't on they minds. Next you all be telling me you never take any pictures of yourselves when you go outside. :lol:

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2009
    But, now that they have her Fingerprint... and placed a cookie in her browser, hmmm.
    First of all... never mind.

Second of all: Cookies are able to be deleted.

1664840997853.png

I think that's the SECOND time (since 2009) that's happened.

I'll have to search back for the first.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    no, smt, not bedtime but relaxation time!
    I knew that ... :greengrin: ... I was just teasing ya. For the record... there are nights I go to sleep between 7ish and 8ish... but I enjoy waking up 3-4am everyday.

G'night then and enjoy your relaxation time.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Everyone has cookies bet you can't eat just one.
    Especially when they're home baked!!! And chocolate chip made with real butter!!!

Dang it, now I want some. :greengrin: Why did you have to go and bring up edible cookies??? :lol:

OK serious. Our browser have hundreds of settings each and every one of them when combined set us apart from everyone else just like a FINGER PRINT. Even if you have no cookies they combine and sell the information to each other and that ID'S us. So I've been told.

You guys honest think behavior modification isn't on they minds. Next you all be telling me you never take any pictures of yourselves when you go outside. :lol:
    Yep.

I usually don't shoot selfies. Isn't that mainly a younger generation thing? Wait... no it's not just the youngsters. Come to think of it, I have some older friends on FB who are always shooting selfies.

I'm not into the selfie thing, think I might have shot 1 or 2 over the last three years. This one in my home recording studio was one of those.
    IMG_1560cr.jpg

Full head of hair under that cap!!!

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    First of all... never mind.

Second of all: Cookies are able to be deleted.

View attachment 981912

I think that's the SECOND time (since 2009) that's happened.

I'll have to search back for the first.
    Why thank you!!! I musta touched something very warm and fuzzy in your heart. :lol: :lol:
    Or mind.

Okay, I got it, you're crabby... crab. :greengrin:

What's with the giant bold red her's??? Kinda funny, maybe cute even.

Yep... {almost} everyone knows cookies can be deleted.

Bummer about yer wash machine.

Hey... did you ever find a vibrating toothbrush??? I'd go with the kids model Tibs posted.

But, if yer still looking... I found one you might enjoy (multiple use). :thumb:

Reactions: daleron

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    Hmmm, maybe she (her) is actually a he (him)??? :greengrin:

pronouns...
    Depends on who your post was about. Bear's preferred pronoun is "he". But if you were posting about someone else, like Dale who you quoted or Tibs or Fran...."she".
    Welcome to non-gender-neutral languages. Fun, right?
    But then again, you enjoy waking up at 3 am, so...

Users who are viewing this thread