Snus Reviews- Feel Free to add your own...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alopezg1

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Cornwall uk
I've got one of my own to add.

Thunder raspberry

Upon opening the can I smelled a strong aroma of raspberry and tobacco. Like other thunder snus, the portions are wet just like I like them. The raspberry flavor is very up front in the beginning and almost a little sweet. After 5-10 minutes the raspberry and tobacco flavors even out for a very enjoyable experience. The flavors seemed long lasting just like the thunder berry. I tried it for the first time this afternoon and it's a little late in the day for me to do an es portion so I ended up taking it out before the flavor went away. I've been a thunder fan for some time and this one is a keeper in my book. I'll use it tomorrow morning instead of my normal thunder berry and see how long the flavor holds out.

I've been meaning to order some of this stuff for some time now , but have had limited funds. Will get some next time , I don't know how long it will be around for

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
I quoted the wrong post! I meant the islay whiskey not thunder raspberry. Thunder raspberry eeeurgh . No offence I hope

I've since used the rest of the can and it was a very good snus. Turns out there is a spent portion compartment on the underside of the lid that I just missed initially.

I would still highly recommend this snus. Kinda pricey to use all day but a nice occasional treat :D

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I haven't tried that one. To each his own on the raspberry. I've been using the thunder berry for a few years so it was natural for me to try the raspberry. I actually like it better than the regular berry. Any more the thunder and general mint are about all I use on a regular basis. I do keep a few others to mix it up once in a while but those two are my staples.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread