So glad I quit Analogs!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryle

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2008
Durant, Ok
Dunno if this belongs here or just in "general" but as usual I assume the mods will move it if they feel it's necesary.

A friend of mine from Colorado I've been trying to convince to convert just sent me a text message peeved off about his analogs.

Apparently they added a new chemical to them to make them go out if you don't smoke them?? News to me..

Anyway he says that it makes them taste like scotch tape and is ranting and raving about how he's going to quit because it's disgusting.

My reply.. "so.. ya want a PV now?? They don't come in scotch tape flavor but you can find just about any other flavor you want :D "

Good sales pitch?? :lol:

Tharg!

Jul 31, 2009
Dallas Tx
Ya i just started this e-smoke thing... like four days ago or sumptin. Not off "analogs" (got a chuckle out of me w/ that) just yet, workin on it.

At any rate... its not a new chemical in the smokes, its bands of thicker paper that serve to deprive the ember of oxygen so it burns out... or conversely if you drive a convertible... it makes the smoke a dangerous device capable of throwing large bits of burning ember-paper at your face as you drive...

fire safe my @$$

oh well... hopin this e-cig thing works for me :)

-J

Ryle

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2008
Durant, Ok
MaryKay.. I'm trying.. the whole consept is kind of weird to him.. he's not as techy of a person as I am. Almost had him sold.. then he had to go to work *snap*.. gonna have to start all over again on him when he gets off :p But I guess all I'd really have to do is command that he do it.. he's one of those weird people that does what he's told if he's ordered to do it.. How odd is that?? Doing what your told? I can't fathom the consept :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread