So im going to get this kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apollo Superior eGo CE4 Kit

Worth it? If your going to suggest another product please link me to it.

What flavor is nice out of these lot but replicates tobacco, first time using these but have heard tobacco flav isnt really like it.

This will be my first time trying to kick the habit again in a year so hopefuly with this e-cig I can do it.

Cheers

Jon

Hi, I am new to this site. I have been vaping only 12 weeks. I am so pleased with it and many of my friends have started after seeing my success. One of my friends is in the US (I am in England)and has asked me advice. The only problem is I am not sure what is the best to use in the US. Can anyone recommend safe tried and trusted sites that are value for money.

Yorkedawg

Verified Member
Oct 26, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I just took a look at the kit you linked. It appears to be a great starting point. As far as color...it doesn't affect taste. The only thing I've found is that colors (blue, black, pink, etc) tend to show signs of wear. As far as flavors....gosh taste is so subjective. I personally like sweet vapes. The only tabacco flavors I like are those flavored with added sweet. Since you get a bottle free...see if there are reviews. If not, look through the flavors and think about what tastes you enjoy. Go from there. IMHO....try finding a vendor who offers sample packs of flavors. This way you can try a little of everything and find what you enjoy. I'm not an expert by any means, but hold my own. Congrats on quitting cigs & welcome :)

avnger

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
South Carolina, USA
Looks like a good kit to start, I've only been doing this for 5 weeks but have tried a few setups that were ok but not great. I'm using a vision clearomizer on an ego twist - very similar to what you're getting, great improvement on what I had. I'm going to try carto tanks next. Good luck and stay off the analogs, I haven't had one since I started vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread