• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

so its saturday night, whats everyone up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
VaporBomb will be my next order (am hooked on Virginia Menthol 18mg 50/50
Backwoods Brew...........cola, applewood tobacco, honey flue tobacco
FreedomSmokeUSA.....Wyatt Earp Signature Cowboy Blend Menthol 36mg 70/30
On the way.....Black Ice from Cignot (licorice/menthol)

i want to try Tasty Vapor....hear good things about them. and i want to try Sweet Caroline by iVape
where does everyone get their juice from?????

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
i've tried only a couple of their juices (from another group i'm part of called Pay It Forward) tastyfinger is like a butterfinger candy bar, it's good and it's now 1 of my main vapes. Atomic Cinnacide (commonly referred to as AC) is like the INSIDE of an atomic fireball jawbreaker, banana nut bread from TV and caramel popcorn are great too.

that's my rundown on TV...lol

i also even currently have and am using vapes from backwoods brew, vaporbomb, provape and alien visions

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
hey demon!!!!!!!! seems like its me you and redd thats always on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any help on tasty vapor?????

1) I created this social group since after all....I'm single....

2) I'm only on when not at the office unless I have some downtime and then I'll pop in.

3) I have no social life, so I'm here, because again..I'm single...:toast:

LOL

soxdiehard

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2010
maine
hahahahahaha i hear ya redd!!!!!!!! just got out of a realationship that was horrible in the end, put up with a lot of bs i shouldnt have, but being the nice guy i tried to help out people in need of it. time to concentrate on me and my kids!!!!!!!! and try to find the right woman for me!!!!!!!! need to find one that actually wants to love someone back!!!!!!!!! hahaha

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
hahahahahaha i hear ya redd!!!!!!!! just got out of a realationship that was horrible in the end, put up with a lot of bs i shouldnt have, but being the nice guy i tried to help out people in need of it. time to concentrate on me and my kids!!!!!!!! and try to find the right woman for me!!!!!!!! need to find one that actually wants to love someone back!!!!!!!!! hahaha
+1 on that - minus the kids part - i do have 1 thanks to 1 of those use them types but i've never gotten to lay eyes on him. but w/ the run arounds i've had i really have no interest in any other than the 1 that will just always stand by me. been looking for that for awhile, even thought i found it (boy, did i turn out wrong there) now i'm starting to wonder if that even exists, if there is anyone else out there that still has staying power in the world.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
hey demon!!!!!!!! seems like its me you and redd thats always on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any help on tasty vapor?????
Hey, I thought I had a part in reviving this forum. :p

It's 3:47AM, I'd gone to bed a half hour or so ago. Acid reflux got me to get up for some ranitidine. My life is pretty exciting as a single person.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Hmmm. Another week comes to an end. And, even though I had to work today, I still get a two day weekend thanks to the holiday ... followed by an abbreviated work week (4 days), and THEN (and then) and then! 16 glorious days of vacation time!

I'm going to da store to buy some wine.

EDIT: Later. My trip to the store to buy wine ended up costing me $29.32. No, the wine didn't cost that much. But, I'm not capable (it would seem) of going to any store and coming out with only the item(s) I went in to get.

Last edited:

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
i'm not sure i'd call it "self made" maybe tell him it's his day and u'r there for him, u can spend the day playing video games or just lounging watching TV, and give him every opportunity to talk not dismiss anything he says no matter how strange u find it maybe ask y he thinks or feels like that. but the point would b to make sure he doesn't have any doubt that u'r there for him and care. depressives often feel like it's them against the world w/ no1 in their corner.

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
Thanks Cowboy, I know you mean well. My son is dark, yet I'm the one rock he has to lean on. I won't go too deep into things but I'm the first one he came "out" to about being gay. I was safe. He knew I'd not judge him and love him regardless. There is something else that plagues him. And there is no getting him to talk about it. I'm almost certain it has to do with his grandmother (my mother) passing 5 years ago, and just recently his paternal grandfather passing. It's complicated. It would take writing a book to explain it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread