Status
Not open for further replies.

cypresss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2010
The Shaolin NYC
www.youtube.com
On a strange awkward note... who has the new adapter and loves it and has no issues?

Remember people usually only post when they have issues .

rephrase your question:

who has issues with a flooding collector's tank and does not care to clean it everytime

I'm curious about both. :confused:

There are so few people who actually have these right now. I've already ordered mine and it will be waiting for me when I get home Wednesday, so I'll try it myself then. But, for those that do have them, are they working fine or do you have issues? Will give my impressions at that time.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
right, small things that what is is all about, thanks for the tip!

Night mate, just enjoy vaping and stop sweating the small issues. I am not a seller any more just here to put an even spin on threads like this.

Smokes there like here are expensive. Remember that when you worry about replacement parts.

I'm curious about both. :confused:

There are so few people who actually have these right now. I've already ordered mine and it will be waiting for me when I get home Wednesday, so I'll try it myself then. But, for those that do have them, are they working fine or do you have issues? Will give my impressions at that time.

Well it's new. Is it perfect?, opinion will be the decider. Suggest improvements etc.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Good Emonty. That means that 510 adapter doesnt seal totally the tank. But there is something you can do about it, so you will have a sealed tank and the adjustable ring in game. Screw and unscrew as hard as you can many times the connector on AVS. Maybe its a small trace of metal that doesnt leave connector totally screw on the tank. The way I tell you the 2 surfaces will come shined and connector will seal the tank. Also we dont need to totally seral the tank. If a litte air pass is better. Also closer the 510 control ring and open it by 1/4 only

I'm not analyzing anything you say. You're the one that keeps opening your mouth and inserting you foot.

How dare YOU, Hopeless, call us a bunch of "Fear Mongers" and then have the NERVE to say "Formaldehyde scares you."

What scares me is YOUR concern about what color jocks that Imeo wears and if I were him, I'd be too!!!:ohmy:

Last edited:
I highly DOUBT that he was referring to YOU, NOT!!!

Please read what you just typed. funny, I'm actually here for free to help you guys, love me or hate me I don't care.

I'm not here to make friends, ... lick etc...

I'm here to help new people quit analogues. why are you attacking me?

Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Imeo,

I did as you told me to do, screw, unscrew hard several time the adapter onto the AVS. there is no left over piece of metal it fits ok. But what I do think is the following

The juice control ring is very loose and it very easy adjusts it´s setting when you attach the adapter including the attie to the AVS. what happens is that the control ring loosens and takes another setting then initially set. So in short, the idea is great, but the way it is made is not so good as it easily changes and therefore leaks. All is well when in beta stage, but spending another 24 euro´s on something like this is not so good IMHO... I know you mean well, that is not the point, you are a good man, but in terms of having a 100% fool proof solution, you have to rethink and have it tested properly prior to selling it.

Tyke

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Hopefulll raised a very valid point about the materials the atomisers are manufactured from.

The atomisers are essentially immersed in the e-liquids and get thoroughly hot, I'd be more concerned about their materials than a bit of brass connector or the aluminium tanks. I for one don't know what all the bits are made from or how chemically stable (or clean) they are.
Aluminium oxidises to a molecule or two thick layer within a second of being machined as it's extremely reactive and atmospheric oxygen is just the sort of thing it likes, Aluminium Oxide (Al2O3) is extremely chemically stable as the valent bonds are very strong indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread