Status
Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
E-mails getting lost in the ethers is not uncommon. They also get filtered to spam on occasion. I've learned the hard way in my line of work to check the spam folder daily, as sometimes important messages find their way in there.

Really, one shouldn't go complaining in public before trying at least two methods of contact ( :2c: ) - even if the second is just a second e-mail. However, I always worry about "pestering" the seller or being a nuisance, but in light of the above, a second e-mail a couple of days later or so really isn't overkill.

:thumbs:

My spam filter got a little too aggressive and I missed some emails that I really did not want to miss. I do a daily spam check shortly before I close up shop each day and first thing in the morning. Odd thing was, the spam filter was set to let any emails through in my address list. For whatever reason, it did not.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
:thumbs:

My spam filter got a little too aggressive and I missed some emails that I really did not want to miss. I do a daily spam check shortly before I close up shop each day and first thing in the morning. Odd thing was, the spam filter was set to let any emails through in my address list. For whatever reason, it did not.
Heh, yeah the spam filters on mine aren't all they're cracked up to be either. In my case, a customer had been trying to contact me for over a month. All his e-mails went to spam, so I never saw them. Finally, he decided to call and scream at me. Checking spam is now a daily task for me and my employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread